tuscl

I need to go back to high school! High school is brilliant!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I loved high school! I could get A's without studying! My parents had no expectations of me! I even dated a cheerleader! It was brilliant! ;)

Now it is filled with hot teachers that want to fuck you! www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/kayla-…

It would be brilliant if you would put me in the way-back machine and set the dial for "high school with hot and horny teachers"! What do you guys think?

6 comments

• Holdem2
    9 years ago
    I think brilliant was funny for a couple days, but it's time has passed.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    She's reasonably attractive. She could have gone to a bar and gotten picked up by an adult man.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Holdem2, have you tried saying "brilliant!" a lot? Trust me, you'll feel happier! It really is brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    That said, I'm thinking of cutting back on exclamation points! Although the really are the happiest punctuation, they can be exhausting when overused! Maybe I need to moderate my use! That would be brilliant! ;) ;) ;)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If I was young, I would have thought her the finest woman in the world. But she's eh at best. Still wish this type of stuff happened to me in school
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    She looks ok but why she did not hit a bar or club and get an adult guy is baffling. Its not like she would have much trouble finding someone to hook up with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion