tuscl

Get robbed for $600 bucks, give the club 4.5 star review?

Dolfan
What did 50 Cent do when he got hungry? 58.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:37 AM
I don't know how to link directly to this review, but dude reviewed Cheetah Pompano (https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=2994) and claims to have been robbed but he not only stayed at the club after that but he also rated it 8 or better in every category. WTF?

25 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    ...and according to the review the money was in his shirt pocket! Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was just reading this review, pretty interesting stuff.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I think it is really sad. The term Pathetic Loser (PL) is not strong enough here.

He also used their ATM and probably gave them another $10 in fees.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I want Suzie on my crew.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Shit like that can happen to anyone (and I’m not just saying that b/c it also happened to me a couple of years ago :)).

It’s similar to when one gets ROBed by a dancer; do you always leave after that? – anyone can get caught especially if it’s never happened b/f or one is sorta new to SCing.

What were his choices – go home (what would that solve)? - or stay and do what he went in there w/ the intention of doing? Either choice is actually acceptable in my book – plus for some losing $600 is not as life altering as it is for others.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. the OP; one bad dancer should not be enough to then trash the whole club; he can still be objective about the club even if a particular dancer did him wrong.

I’ve gone to clubs that are not my cup of tea but I still give them good marks b/c the club did have its merits it was just not my cup of tea.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I can't blame him for deducting half a star for getting robbed of $600. Good thing she didn't take his ATM card, or he might have given them only 4 stars.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Too many times reviewers, especially new ones over rate or under rate a club solely based on 1 feature or event.

I got my pocket picked at Follies last Saturday to the tune of about $60. That is the first time that has ever happened to me in any club and I don't know for sure who did it. I have a suspicion and she is off my list. But this isn't going to change my rating of the club being the best value club in the U.S.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I don't know how to link directly to this review …”

Yeah; I don’t think one can any longer link to a specific review as we were able to in the past b/f Founder made changes to the interface.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Darn – seems like this dude needs to come on the discussion board for a little TUSCL training/education – apparently he was taken by another dancer at a different club – per one of his recent reviews:

######################

I recently got hustled out of $440 by a dancer named Linette/Sammy who works at Diamond Dolls in the night shift. She looks white, 5' 8", and claims to be Brazilian/Indian, decent looking. She had taken cared of me in the club before in the past around 2012. So I thought she would be cool outside the club. Unfortunately not. I met here at her hotel and she said money up front first. At least we agreed to $200 but then she changed it and said she needed $400 and then $440. Price seems to increase every few minutes. I gave her the money and said she had to go into the hotel and pay rent and will be back out in 30 minutes.

After she took the money, she disappeared and then later texted me it would like one hour. After one hour, she texted me, and she said, it would be another hour. After 2 hours she said she was almost ready. She I came back to pick her up, she texted me at the last minute and said her daughter hit her head on the board and she had to take her to the hospital by ambulance. She said she would meet me one hour in the parking lot because she had to sign papers to release her daughter to the babysitter. I left for home again and came back and waited in the parking lot. She said she didn't see me and went by the neighborhood bar. When I went to the bar, she wasn't there and now says she at the hotel with the babysitter and that the babysitter demands $150 and that I need to pay that in addition to everything I paid. At this point, I realized I am being scammed. She would take the money and disappear again making yet another excuse.

Be wary of the strippers in this club, they are scam artists.

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?ID=2836

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    ..."At this point I realized I was being scammed"...Wow, ok not even the sharpest spoon in the drawer!
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Yeah it looks like that guy needs to improve on his street smarts.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Damn I didn't know you really could be that stupid. There's a limit to ignorance and that man stepped over the line by a foot
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    For those w/o VIP and can’t read the review referenced in the OP:

##################################

I was pick pocketed here for more than $600 by a dancer by the name of Suzie. She is Cuban, has a huge fake ass. I lost the money within 20 minutes of entering the club and she was the only one I danced with up until the time of the money loss. We did one table dance and then went into the friction room. During the friction dance, she kept on taking out her purse to put something in. She did it several times. I thought what the heck could be so important as to be opening her purse in the middle of the dance, multiple times and putting things in there. After she put the money in the purse, she kept on wanting to end the dance quickly but I did not know that I was being robbed at the time and said one more dance. She seemed irritated that she had to do another dance.

I didn't realize what she had done or that it was her until I reached my shirt pocket to pay for the dances. My pocket was empty. More than $600 on it. The manager said he couldn't do anything about it was there was no proof. I ended having to withdraw money from the ATM to pay her for the dances in the friction room, in addition to the money she had stolen.

I spent the next hour at the club feeling like crap. This is not a normal Cheetah experience but bad sh*t happens here too. I had came there feeling so good. This was the first time I had been pick pocketed at any club or ever anywhere in my life. I was really caught off guard. And I've been going to strip clubs regularly since 2012.

I withdrew $200 and then $180 from the ATM so that I could enjoy the rest of the night. The rest of the night, the girls were pretty awesome and I had a good time. I related my story of the night to one of the waitresses and she sympathized with me. She said I should get dances from the waitresses as they don't rip people off. lol. I didn't know the waitresses did dances as some of them are smoking hot. It's good to know but some of super hot waitresses charge $50 per song in the friction room. Others charge less. I guess you have to decide if it's worth it.

I had spent what I had withdraw from the ATM on the dancers already and didn't have much left. I did have an eye for that one waitress ... :)

I just want people to know to watch out for the pockets as I heard that girls at other clubs in area were also pick pocketing.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    And that say black people don't know what a wallet is. Unless he was dumb enough to keep his money in his shirt pocket, why the hell did this jackass not feel someone rummaging through his trousers. How fucking stupid can you be. Even if she was feeling his dick , don't you watch your hands. He doesn't deserve being bombed for $600 but $100 is what he deserves for being so stupid
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Oh and thanks for looking out for the peeps PC
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I think this guy is making shit up for effect
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo told me that Cubans are ROB's, but this takes it to a new level :)
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    This guy was really stupid and got ripped off badly but to get more money from the ATM, stay for other dancers, and then to rate that club well is just foolish not to mention false advertising for that club. Not only is the dancer suspect when she keeps getting her purse out when only you are there but who the hell keeps all that money in the shirt pocket ?!, second if they dancer keeps trying to end the dance quickly then something is wrong combined with a dancer being annoyed to do another dance should raise red flags like hell. The manager not siding with you is another sign something is off as most will question the dancer or look into her purse to see if she has the amount you claim was missing and you only got a dance from her.

After being robbed and the manager refusing to do anything or believe you it is time to LEAVE THE CLUB, you do not pay the ROB as she already stole the money you would have paid her with as paying her is rewarding her for stealing your money or practically telling her "its ok to rob people". The fact this guy went to the ATM and kept spending money at this place is baffling as why they hell should he give more profit to a place that sided with the ROB ?

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I agree with Eagle unless the guy thinks $600 is what I think of a dollar bill. If she only steals a little, I'd steal be a bit ticked off. The problem I have with talking about pick pockets is that they can read my comments and improve their thieving ways. I generally think of pick pocket dancers as being the stupidest dancers around. They will eventually get caught or suspected and if they don't do jail time, they get fired or lose customers all for what probably amounts to pocket change for the guys.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I once discovered one of my favorites turned to picking pockets. When she stole from me, I got her fired and she didn't even know I was the source. I thought I gave her a break by not pressing charges and just talking to the club. She could have gotten the same amount of money or more by just dancing two more songs. She was stupid. She was probably hoping a wad of cash in my pocket was more than ones. I felt her hand in my pocket but never experienced a pick pocket before and wondered if she just wanted to play. Hint, don't pick pockets with guys with thin pants.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I would think anyone in a strip club will put their wallet/money where they can feel it and be able to know a dancer is trying some shady stuff, it's also easy as hell to simply notice where the dancer's hands are and what they are doing or "not doing".
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ok I'll give a pick pocket tip. Hold the guys left hand while your other hand wiggles money out of his pocket. If the guy doesn't worry about pick pockets, he might never suspect a girl might have put her hands in his pockets to make money dissapear. Guys leave wallets and cash out of pockets during lap dances if not careful. They might be distracted with the girl in front of them.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Someone who knows what to look for might notice a pro. Other guys not worrying about it could leave their wallet or phone, happens a lot without pick pockets. I found 2 or 3 phones in clubs myself. The guys were lucky I found their phone. Someone else might take it and sell it.
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    Guess I am kinda un trusting then as I always make sure to know where my phone, wallet, and anything else when I go to a club, some of the girls have left stuff after a lap dance but I keep an eye on my things. Seen one girl almost have her underwear stolen when she was dancing on the main stage by this creepy guy, she was very thankful when I gave her that part of her outfit back though the weirdo did give me the stink eye the rest of the night he saw me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion