tuscl

My old reviews

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Anybody ever go back and read your old reviews? I just did mine and it's kinda fun. It's like going back in time and watching your evolution as a strip club connoisseur. For the most part the reviews clearly got better over time.

It's also funny to see the things that I was wrong about. Here's one of my favorite lines from one of my reviews from several years ago -- "There is more privacy in VIP, and you can do just about anything as long as your pants stay on. I heard some suggestions about not having to keep your pants on in VIP, but I doubt this as it is not totally private and there are several couches in one room."

What club did John Smith make this insightful comment about? It was my first trip to Follies! Yes, I have learned a lot since then.

4 comments

• impala
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I do that from time to time, more to remind myself why NOT to go back to certain clubs.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    MY first reviews going back to 1995 were done anonymously and all of my other pre 2007 have been deleted. So I really can't go back to the beginning. I do remember getting one of my first reviews rejected as being too much of a personal experience and not really a critique of the club. So I would say that over time I have learned what the guys really want to know about the club and now I try to provide that information. Especially about dance and extra costs but I stop short of posting dancer names unless they piss me off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… It's like going back in time and watching your evolution as a strip club connoisseur …”

I learned the most about SCs after I joined TUSCL and became active on the board – I def feel I learned way more from my TUSCL time/experience than my actual SC experience (though I have also learned a lot from the latter) - I guess it’s the power of networking LOL
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Reading what I wrote years ago is painful!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion