tuscl

Somewhat off topic-condom for bj

Monday, April 13, 2015 2:44 AM
Haven't really dealt with bjs with a condom until the club scene. If anyone has any recommendations for the most sensation that would be a great help. Was thinking of just getting extra thin Trojans, but they also have those flavored ones now

13 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not off topic. I've had a couple of covered bjs but never again. The risks of stds is low enough, and there are enough girls willing to do it right, that it's not necessary to ever settle for this. If I can't get a better offer than this, I either settle for Rosie, or I finish with a girl who will give a hand job or titty fucking ( assuming of course she doesn't want those covered too, which I have heard of). One reason I lust my ATF, she hates the taste of latex.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^What JS said.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I hate to disagree but STD's from uncovered BJ's are actually on the rise in America over the past decade as more resitant forms of chlymidia and gonorrhea, along with an increase of oral transmission genital herpes in recent years become more prevelant. I know, a lot of you will say that it is almost impossible to catch anything from a BJ, but it is possible and for price of mind it nice to know I'm not bringing anything home with me. As far helping sensation, the Trojan extra thins do a great job. If you can get to Europe, Durex sells one up there (not available here in the states), I think it's called extra skin or second skin or something like that (had a freind bring some back), their not lubricated and are really thin and feel almost like being bareback.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've never had a covered BJ and I don't see me starting now.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I've had covered before too. Like most of you, I don't like them. Not enough sensation to nut. I've only met a couple girls in a club who could pull it off for me. Now, if they say it's covered, I pass.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If any one is interested I know a dancer than will do a CBJ for $150 but it can't be a magnum and you had better bring your own because she apparently runs out.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Last time I went back with a dancer she slipped a condom on me for the BJ but realized after a few minutes that it wasn't working for me so she climbed on board and finished the job. She said that she knew that the CBJ did not work for most older guys (true) and that she just used it to get ready for the main act. Not my usual but it was fun. Given my choice I do not use the CBJ as a means to an end.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    as for chlymidia, gonorrhea, and oral herpes, sure there is some level of risk. But there's a risk of getting run over if I cross the street today, and I'm gonna do it at least a couple of dozen times. We engage more risky behavior every day than getting a blow job and we don't worry about it. Why give up one of life's greatest pleasures just because of a small risk of something that at the end of the day just requires a shot or a few pills in the unlikely event that it happens? Yes there is no shot or pill for herpes, but most people already have oral herpes in the mouth and would be immune from catching from a blow job. Plus oral herpes rarely causes lesions if transferred to the genitals so it doesn't really matter anyway. Relax and go get a blow job. Leave the condom in your pocket.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I *used* to get everything covered. Until about five years ago when the ATF/SB entered my life. Then I went all to shit and did everything *un*covered with her. Since she's left, I've continued the uncovered blow jobs and nothing bad has happened.
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    I actually researched this once (probably on TUSCL) and came up with Okamotos. Check out Amazon. Some of the thinnest around. Several years ago I got MRSA. Fucking lesion on my cock. Urologist lanced the goddamn thing with a scalpel. Clear the office during lunch hour expecting me to scream like a banshee. Pretty sure I got it from an uncovered bj. Wear the cap or be prepared to pay the price.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    While MRSA can occasionally be caused by sexual contact, it is not an STD and therefore it is not transmitted via a mucus membrane like most stds but is spread by skin to skin contact. What this means in practical terms is that you could catch it just as easily through a lap dance as through a blow job. So, unless we're going to start wearing raincoats to get lap dances, we need to quit worrying so much about the myriad of diseases in the world and have some fun.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    CBJ's are worthless, I would never get one.
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    I use Trojan Magnum Thin Large Size and a ATF that dances at Cover Girls can get me off with CBJ. She is 26, moved to Houston from Cali bc of more liberal contact rules. She is one of ones I rotate and a real sweetheart and good fuk. She just wants to meet at notel now and I get impression she uses club to recruit clients - she recently told me "your my number one." Well of how many guys u doing u damn bitch lol.....She is about 5'7" reddish hair of Italian / French extration and played volleyball in HS. She told me being a stripper is a calling for her and that as grade school modeled stripper outfits for halloween and practiced dancing. Her BF in HS was 33 (she was 17). She does give the best CBJ but for most part I fuk her. She is not on BC so rubbers are it in pg defense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion