tuscl

The greatest orgasm ever

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Each time I share a DS sex story, I think that's probably the last one. I figure we have done just about everything we can do, so now the sex is going to slowly decline and become routine. i'm not saying that it's not going to be great, but it seems like I can't continue forever to have such amazingly new and different experiences with my freak in the bed. I was wrong. Again.

This night went like many others for the first maybe 50 minutes or so. I am too horny for the tease of her dancing for me, so we just rip off our clothes and jump straight in the bed. It's like that sometimes when I've been with her the night before in the club. We can't have sex in the club anymore because management has gotten very strict and has added new cameras, so when I see her the next night my focus is on one thing and one thing only.

She wore the dress that I asked her to wear tonight. Is a short tiny little one piece thing that hugs her body and leaves nothing, absolutely nothing, to the imagination. It perfectly reflects her amazing hourglass shape, and the huge breasts with suckable nipples pointing through. She wore a jacket over the dress not because it was particularly cold but because she knew that she would be the object of everyone's lust on our date if that thing weren't at least partially covered.

In the hotel room, she takes off the jacket and tells me something about the outfit that I didn't know. She tells me that she's not wearing any underwear. I grab her ass and very slowly lift the fabric up a couple inches. Sure enough, she's telling the truth. Then I move up to those magnificent mounds on her chest. Yes, no bra here either. They are free and wild and ready to play. It's a good thing she didn't tell me about the lack of underwear on our date. She knows me. I would have taken her into a bathroom stall in the restaurant and fucked her right there if I had known. So I get pictures of lots of different poses with the dress on, and then lifted up to show the absence of underwear. Then we have sex.

For 50 minutes or so, we do all of the usual fucking and sucking. She has several orgasms early on, so I figure she's going to have another great night with John. But for the last 30 minutes or so she doesn't have another one. I feel her close several times. Her body tenses tightly, her vagina grips on the two fingers inserted in there, but it doesn't quite come. I do everything I know how to give her this release, but it's just not happening. She's frustratingly close but she never goes over the edge for her final orgasm.

Finally, the little head can stand it no more. He says we're going to fuck her, we're going to cum, and we're going to do it right now. So I remove my fingers, release her from my mouth, and kiss my way up. She has the tiniest, tightest little vagina I've ever known. I am an only average sized guy, but she is so tiny that it takes a minute of rubbing and thrusting to fully get in despite how wet she is.. But once you get in, all the effort is worth it.

I realize that me fucking her now may deprive her of that final orgasm that I've been trying to give her for a while now. She would probably prefer that I suck and lick her some more. And I do regret that a little bit cause I love pleasuring her, but some things just can't be stopped. She can cum from fucking, and occasionally she even seems to prefer it, although orgasms usually seem to come more easily for her through oral sex.

While I fuck her, I whisper in her ear what it feels like. I tell her how unbelievably tight she is, and how her grip on my dick is so wonderful. I tell her that I love the feel of the sides of her vagina as I thrust in and out. I tell her how great it feels to go all the way in, as deep inside her as possible. I know that Diva may not believe me, but me telling her all these things really turns her on. She is moaning softly, and whispering "oh yes" "god god" etc

Then the little head reaches the point of no return. I whisper in her ear and tell her what it feels like to have the orgasm building inside her. I tell her that I can feel the cum ready to explode inside her, and that it is only going to take a few more strokes. I tell her I want to cum even more deeply inside her, and in response she spreads her legs even further to let me thrust just a little bit deeply. A part of me recognizes that I'm cuming too early, because she has spent the last 30 minutes without an orgasm and I'm selfishly going to deny that to her. but this is now beyond my control. She already outnumbers me maybe 5 to 1 in overall orgasms, so I don't feel too much guilt.

To understand how and why this was the best orgasm ever, you need to understand the effect that weed has on my sexual performance. It helps me last longer because it makes it harder to cum. And it makes the orgasm much more intense when it finally arrives. I build right to the point of release, right when you have this amazing feeling given what's about to happen next, but when high I stay there at that plateau. I don't cum like I should , I don't have a release, I just stay at that heightened state where you're right on the edge for at least a minute or two, sometimes longer.

While I'm on that plateau, it happens. She starts shivering and crying out, and I feel her have the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced with a woman. I can feel her cum with my fingers and mouth, but usually not with my dick. But I feel it this time. I feel her orgasm almost like it was my own. Her vaginal muscles grab me tightly and I feel these waves of spasms coursing through her. I stopped trusting in and out because I didn't need to anymore. It was like she was jerking me off with her vagina. Her muscle spasms caress my dick and give me the final touch that I needed. I look down at her tight young body that I'm deeply inside of, and then I explode deep inside her just as I had promised I would. My orgasm lasted longer than usual, and was incredibly intense. I savor every second of this incredibly hot moment. She earned every penny tonight. When I was finally done I noticed that she was still cuming. Unbelievable. Her spasms lasted a good two minutes, long after I was finished. The whole time I just kept thrusting in and out, continuing to fuck her until we were both complete. Finally, slowly and gradually, her spasms faded away. We kissed and kissed and kissed some more. That's my dream stripper.

Usually I'm the first one after sex to tell her how amazing it was, but this time she is the first one to speak of it. She said it was the greatest orgasm of her short life, just as it was for me in my much longer life. We are both amazed at how incredibly intense that was and the fact that we had such explosive orgasms simultaneously. I can't fully explain why this is, but we are completely compatible with one another sexually. It's like our bodies are perfectly in tune with one another and function as this complete whole that is much greater than the sum of its two parts. Don't get too excited about the flowery language there. We're not in love, we're not dating, she's not my girlfriend, and we're not getting married. I know all that. But damn, she is my dream come true.

3 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    There were a few times like that with my ATF as well, only without the weed. At least for me.

Gods, I miss that woman.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Great read
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm honored you even thought to mention me while telling your story John! I actually do believe that would turn her on. Sex starts in the brain so verbalizing sexual things as they are happening is hot!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion