Did the Negative Nancy brigade on TUSCL do this? This is why we can't have shiny

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I checked on the number of up vs down votes for different definitions of LDK over at urbandictionary and found that "Lenadoon dog killers, crazy cunts that kill dogs" now has 163 up vs 50 down but the much more sensible "Ejaculating in your pants from a lap dance alone, without any direct stimulation of the penis. An homage to lapdanceking82, a poster at TUSCL (the ultimate strip club list) that has been a tireless advocate of the practice!" has 11 ups vs 130 down.

OK, I understand that some of you guys don't like using the term LDK for the old lapgasm! But "crazy cunts that kill dogs"? Really? WTF? I hope the up votes for the dog killer definition weren't TUSCL folks being non-brilliant!

9 comments

• shailynn
    10 years ago
    If there was a PL hall of fame, LDK82 would have his handprints cemented somewhere. He is a legend.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Thats right! We can always use more positivity
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    If it makes you feel better, I did not even vote.
    Meanwhile Dougster was probably visiting every day, saying yeah, go Lenadoon dogs!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    I don't think Dougster is voting LDK = lapgasm down!

Despite rickdugan's protests that Dougster is a troll I think we've seen who the real troll is. rickdugan posts his ignore list, hoping to stir up trouble, then posts a second time just to be extra d-baggy!

In contrast, Dougster posts something off topic that stimulates interesting discussion! Yes, Dougster jokes around a lot! Probably tells the same joke more than I would! But he's a good soul deep down!

I say Dougster = brilliant!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Yeah, but has anyone every seen Dougster and Rick Dugan in the same room at the same time?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    ^^^ if RickyBoy wants to meet me at Gallagher's when he is NYC next or even at Dukey's bar on 3rd or that Jewish deli a block down from it, I'm game.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^^that is the makings for a funny as hell story
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The two of them could hang out with JS69, jerikson, and SJG, then swap stories on getting stoned with DS's in purple dresses washing cars at AMPs.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion