tuscl

Oops one of my favorite clubs might get too crowded now.

I just notice Nepals is number two behind a club in Mexico for the top rated clubs. This must be Nepal's 15 minutes of fame.

8 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Well I see the club has been downgraded already. I certainly didn't think it was the best club in the US but it's nice for the local area folks.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I will assume you're referring to PP in Greenville. Someone else might know but I wouldn't know even if they sat down in my lap. I've seen so many dancers I don't remember hardly anyone's name anymore.
  • newtoarea
    20 years ago
    Hey - do either of you know if Felicity is still working PP or if she's moved? What about a Victoria also once at PP? I'm getting ready to come back through town and was wondering if they are still working at the same club. Got some good mileage from one and have the cash to spend.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    She said she was working her way through college so she may have finished by now. She was very young and fairly small, and between the music and her thick accent I had trouble understanding her. But that didn't seem to bother us once we hit the VIP room. Braille worked just fine.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I don't recall seeing any russian girls there lately. What I do like about Nepals is being able to relax and enjoy the view. The Platinum Plus clubs always seem to be blasting music as loud as a jet engine which isn't exactly my idea of fun. I have to really be into the music they are playing to enjoy music that loud.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    Hey I really like Nepals too although my review probably died years ago. It's a beautiful and really friendly club, a very nice and unusual format. It always reminded me of the old Playboy clubs when they were really nice - more like a cocktail lounge with dancers than a strip club. I'll never forget one time I met this really sweet young Russina girl. We were in the VIP room and I asked what her rules were, and she said I wasn't supposed to touch certain areas but she didn't care as long as nobody was watching. It was one of my most memorable nights in a club. I wonder if she's still there.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    In terms of getting mileage, the dancing is alot better at Platinum Plus clubs.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    It's not only a very nice club but I think it's pretty unique, I don't know af anywhere else that's at all similar. It's much more like a nice friendly cocktail lounge than a strip club. Wish there were more places like it. I'm sure I rated it as an 8 or 9 but I don't remember. (I've never given any place a 10.) The only thing I didn't like was the bouncers sticking their heads into the LD room. To me that's a big turn-off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion