tuscl

Sympathy dances, anyone?

The great discussion Papi_Chulo started, "Guilty by Association?", got me thinking of a gorgeous red head who danced for me years ago at my favorite nude club. She had a beautiful face and the most perfect body I'd ever seen on a woman. She was also one of the single worst dancers I ever met. Her table and private dances either had no or very limited contact. There was no grinding, no tits in the face, no YMMM, no possibility of extras or OTC, no sensuality, just nothing. I don't think she ever made little Carlos hard. Yet, I threw her some of my business because she was nice and I felt bad for her. I did this at times for other dancers for the same reason. Later I came to regret it. Today I always make sure I get the most for my club bucks. Any if you guys still paying for this type of "service" or do you leave your sympathy locked in your car with your cell phone and credit cards, as I do?

18 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Was she a new dancer or just flat-out a poor lap dance giver?
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    GoVikings, I should have clarified. Thanks. She was just a poor dancer who never got any better, even though she danced for about three years. She absolutely refused to change her dancing philosophy, even though every other girl at the club did far more (some with stricter boundaries than others).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I used to do this a lot when I first started SCing (as probably many green SCers have) – in particular since I mostly visit dive clubs where many of the dancers don’t seem to be doing too well and have a hard time selling dances b/c custies are blue-collar dudes that just wanna drink and look.

But two things:

1) I now club a heck of a lot more than I used to as a green custy so I feel compelled to get the most for my unlimited funds

2) “the road to hell is paved with good intentions” – i.e. I realized that although I felt bad for dancers that just b/c I was buying a dance or two from them that really would not remedy their situation – i.e. I really could not fix their problem – and many dancers actually try to play the sympathy card when they are really not doing that bad or in as bad a straits as they claim

Bottom line – sympathy dances may do more harm than good IMO.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I'm usually willing to get these kinds of dances from a new girl in hopes of better results down the line. But an experienced dancer who is can't give a good lapper will get no sympathy money from me.
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    I posted about a club in Virginia I went to. The girl I choose was extremely beautiful with a nice body and was all over me. But her ass couldn't dance for shit. I bet she wouldmfuck up on that game dance dance revolution. It was a prepayed lap dance two for one and they make you give it to the bouncer as you go into VIP. So I wasn't getting that money back. She sat next to me practically all night except for when she needed to get on stage. I felt bad for her but she wasn't geting no more of my money. I did get her phone number though. Like I said she was beautiful
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Carlos, I understand.

To answer your question...I don't do sympathy dances. Once I find out a dancer performs poorly, she's done.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I now club a heck of a lot more than I used to as a green custy so I feel compelled to get the most for my unlimited funds …”

I meant to say *non*-unlimited funds
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    If she's new I may cut a little slack and sort of coach her but an "experienced" dancer that dances terribly is a one-and-done deal.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I'll get a couple of dances sometimes from girls who don't dance that great, because they have other things going on, especially great looks and attitude. However, I don't consider them sympathy dances, and I don't do it because I feel bad for them in any way.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No! But I did buy that stupid red couch and gave her $500 to help get her teeth fixed.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I did it last Saturday. The dancer just came back to work after having a baby in December. She looked like shit but I was kind of on the spot. She was all jazzed about being a mommy, etc. I just couldn't turn her down for a table dance.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I never do sympathy dances because it encourages leeches. But I do encourage new talent. The DS gave me the worst lap dance of my life when I met her. She had no clue what to do. Last week she gave me the best, most sensual, amazing lap dance of my life. So sometimes it pays to be patient, but only if she is trying to improve.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've done it in the past, but I won't do it anymore. I work too hard for my money.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I've had a few. I often try to cut it off at three dances, though I've stopped a couple after one. If the dances are out in the open, I try to keep an eye out, watching both the dancers and the reactions of the customers, then go from there. Life's too short; why make mistakes when you can learn from the mistakes of others?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'd like to see this topic discussed on Stripperweb and get their views
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I feel for you Carlos. I got a girl at my favorite club who's exactly like that. She's got nice big tits and ass and, at least when she's sober, one of the worst dancers ever. I did see her the last time at my favorite club, though, and she was drinking, and she dances better when drinking. The weird part was she was drinking a giant bottle of Budweiser. I'm worried about giving her more money next time if she's not drinking because there's been a talent dropoff there lately and she's really the only one whose looks reel me in.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I've done it in the past too.

But rarely, if ever, do it anymore. I used to feel bad about it. But after having been in the business now for a few years, and having run into my share of ROBs... I don't feel as bad about turning down girls anymore. Sucks that I've been jaded about it by some girls. But that's part of the experience. But.... when you find a good one, you keep coming back. So it's good for the ones who don't try and run a scam.

I save my money for the girls I really, really, want now.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I will take some girls back for sympathy but only for one dance. I tell them I am previewing and always compliment them. Word gets around if you are a regular and this only helps. Once in a great while it turns out well, usually it is a lame dance with lots of talking.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion