Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another Kate Upton thread

londonguy
londonguyVIP692324

Breathe, breathe in the air

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here's a challenge for all of you that think Kate Upton is fit.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I lose. My dick didn't even twitch. Saggy tits. I like em perky.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I'd prefer to just turn off the audio, and go it at my own pace without all the rules mentioned!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I don't mind them large as long as they don't droop.

Yes CG, much better without the audio.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That video was just plain stupid. lol.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

I agree with shadowcat. Did nothing for me. Unless those fun bags are either in my hands or my face, the visuals do nothing for me.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Where did you find this stuff londonguy. Funny stuff!

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Kate has huge tits. So I compare her to Gianna Micheals (Pornstar). She too has huge tits and if you like them perky she is not for you.

Now Kate Upton is fit. I would not call her fat by any means. Is she a "plus size" model... no. But she no petite either. So to each their own.

But I find her attractive but not "drop dead" gorgeous. But this video did nothing for me either. But that is because I need video or live not pictures. Just like skin mags don't do it for me anymore. DAMN FREE INTERNET PORN....LOL.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Kate does ZIP for me!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement