tuscl

Anyone ready for spring to stay here?

I'm getting tired, haha iPad changed my word to irked before I changed it back of freezing temps while clubbing and short sleeve heat inthe afternoon. How about you?

17 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm looking forward to wearing shorts instead of jackets.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    We've been having 90 degree temps here in LA, tho its a bit cooler today.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love warm weather. Soon I'm gonna get more nude outdoor pics of the DS and then fuck her in some semi public place. She'll do it especially if I get her high first.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It was 26 here this morning according to the official temperature. It was in the 80's just a week ago one day. I heard the DJ on the radio say "what is up with these temperatures?" It's like the middle of December in the morning and hot on another day.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    JS69 - you're gonna wife that poor girl up soon I just know it! Lol

It snowed here last week so I'm still patiently waiting for warmer weather - it's shown up a day here and there but I need it permanently.

It's driving me nuts - wake up all bundled up because it's cold, by afternoon I'm hit and as soon as the sun goes down its freezing again!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Morel season is about a month away, I can hardly wait!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    "Spring"?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    rock,

I read your post above quickly as "Moral season". Was going to say I didn't know there was such a season. Then I noticed the "e". Had to look it up. Mushrooms! :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Yes, early May through early June. I have a secret place where I hunt. The last two years I probably collected 20-30 pounds for the season. I see them in my local supermarket at $60 a pound, but I don't sell them. They make great gifts to my foodie friends and lovers!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I can't wait for the first mosquito. :)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lol shadowcat
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ac,

I am one of the lucky ones that mosquitoes hate. Unless there is an infestation, They light and leave. I may get "bit" 5 or 6 times a season on the high side.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ sc,
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    One day last week we got hit with 3 or 4 inches of snow. It quickly melted but still....
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Would I like spring to stay and not be replaced in about six weeks by the 24/7 sauna called summer here in the Southeast? Oh, hell yeah.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah, I'd like to skip the sauna known as May, June, July, and August, and all the native people that live here and act like they are cold if the temperature falls below 80. I'm comfortable and wearing shorts in the 60's.

I think sometime in church the temperature is set to about 85 or 80 and almost every native here is still wearing a jacket. Obviously I must look like an alien along with about 5 or 6 other people wearing short sleeves or shorts. What happens if I'm still wearing shorts when the temps hit the 50's? I hear comments like "oh, you must be the last of the Vikings!"
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I left So Cal by choice. So I refuse to complain about the weather.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion