tuscl

Another idea to make you feel happy!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
With other folks, like ididthisonce, using the word "brilliant!" In their posts I thought I'd share another idea for cheering yourself up! Jazz hands!

I was inspired by www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/03/25/nus-…

Now the "clapping can trigger anxiety" thing is silly! But I've learned several things from posting here! The word brilliant makes you feel brilliant! Exclamation points are the happiest punctuation marks! And "to LDK" is a really brilliant verb to describe the action of cumming in one's pants!

This has led me to postulate that jazz hands will also make me happy!

6 comments

• ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Didn't mean to intrude on anyone's originality, "brilliant" just seemed to fit the situation. I am most certainly intellectually challenged. I see crazyjoe reading a book while drunk. Hell I have trouble reading one while sober.

This old boy is also scratching his head on Clubber with dancer's names for all 57 states. I am wondering if I had missed something. LOL but I do like his contributions to the board.

All you guys are original, interesting, and some are even schizophrenic.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I ate at Hu Hot once
  • just_the_nuts
    10 years ago
    FuccN Brilliant!!!
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    57 states? Is the Commonwealth of Heinz one of them? Or have I been asleep for a few years?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    ididthisonce it was no intrusion! I didn't say brilliant a lot until I used it posting here and realized it is such a posit word that makes me feel good!

Use brilliant as much as you want! It's brilliant!
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    @wipe - Orgasms shared with a female partner feel brilliantly good. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion