tuscl

First VIP

Thursday, March 26, 2015 1:53 AM
Decided to get a vip for the first time next time I go to a club. Any tips on how to make sure I'll "have a good time?" So far all I planned on was just discussing what will actually happen before the dance, but that's about it.

17 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    Agree before you go in what she will do for agreed rate without any ambiguity
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I'm assuming you've already read reviews on the club and you have read that extras are available in the VIP room. Aside from that, yes make sure you know what is included. At the club I go to I've been the the VIP room with 8 different dancers. A couple were very direct without me having to ask anything. one of them said it was x amount but was all inclusive, she didn't lie. Two others said I could titty fuck them and cum on their tits for x amount. The others i didn't need to negotiate ahead of time, I could tell they wouldn't disappoint in the VIP room. So ive gotten FS from 3 of them, a BBBJ from a 4th, and the rest were combination titty fuck or HJ's. I've also gotten dances from other girls that have mentioned they give a happy ending or would make sure I cum in the VIP room. I didn't take all of them up in their offers but Im sure they weren't lying. I have been lucky in that extras are very prevalent at the SC I started going to. I knew the club allowed full two way contact but I didn't know extras were common. So for the first few months I was satisfied with a HJ or titty fuck in VIP. Now that I know FS is also available I probably would have tried to get it from some of the dancers I saw when I first started going. I recommend you get dances from a few different dancers first. That gives you the opportunity to see how much they allow during a dance and also allows the opportunity to negotiate. Aside from that, see if you can sit near the VIP entrance for a little bit and watch how the dancers and customers act while they go in and out. Look for dancers who grab napkins before they go in. Also when they exit is the PL walking funny or going straight to the bathroom. Those are signs that extras have taken place.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Find out f the room has a camera -- if they do, ask the dancer for a can of hairspray
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Depends partially upon the city and type of club. But in general, do the research so you know what the club allows, negotiate beforehand, be explicit, don't accept vague promises, always let the big head do the negotiating, be discerning (only choose her if she feels right), be respectful and make it easier for her to satisfy you, shower and smell good, relax and have fun, and be reasonably generous. Excellent service deserves a tip.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Only do it with a girl you know well enough to trust she'll do what she promises.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I think this if obvious, get out of the fee for service and negotiating mode and treat her like a civilian, like a girl you just met at a party. Jestrite50, The Master [view link] Don't other people think this is obvious? Am I missing something? SJG SJPD Officer Killed in Line of Duty [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    + get a lap-dance or two w/ her prior to discussing VIP – if her LDs are satisfying; then she may be a good VIP candidate – if her LDs are underwhelming then so might her VIP (there *are* dancers that *will* do VIP *just* to get your $$$ w/ no intention of giving you satisfaction or what you want) + take your own condoms (some dancers are prepared but many are not) + it may be customary to tip the bouncer a customary tip for that club – it sucks to have to do this but it’s part of the SC game in many SCs (and you may also have to tip the waitress) + I would pay at the end of VIP rather than beforehand – it is not unheard off for dancers to change their tune once they got your $$$ (or even bail on you) – this may mean that you could “possibly” have to eat the room fee if she turns out to be a flake and you have to be willing to get up and leave if she does not provide what you want and be willing to stick to your guns when she starts “demanding” her $$$ [you should have a reasonable answer in your pocket per se if she decides to tell the manager that you didn’t pay her – of course you can’t say she promised to have sex w/ you and then backed out; but you can lie (since she lied to you) and say you agreed to $X amount for dances in VIP and then she demanded more when you got to VIP and now you don’t wanna deal w/ her – of course this only works if you walked out of VIP as soon as you saw you were not getting what was promised – it would not work if you actually stayed back there the 30 minutes] My last bullet was a “just in case” comment – not that you should expect most dancers to rip you off w.r.t. VIP; but b/c of the larger sum of $$$ involved; some dancers will rip you off and a bit extra care is needed. Post back how it went.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    9 years ago
    I've worked all over this country and never have I encountered a club that doesn't require the dancer to pay the vip fee before entering the vip. So, never would I go in without collecting my money from a customer. I think the best advice wd be to get a dance and see if you like what she does, but keep in mind, I'm not pulling all the stops out on just a $20 dance.
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    I'm in Los Angeles. Was able to get a hj during a regular dance but it just kind of popped up out of nowhere. Might get the vip from the same girl. I'll make sure to post up a review of how it went
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… I've worked all over this country and never have I encountered a club that doesn't require the dancer to pay the vip fee before entering the vip …” That is a known fact – a custy always has to pay the room/club fee upfront – what he should not pay upfront is w/e he negotiated to pay the dancer.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Papi: Actually at the club I go to, it's up to the dancer when the customer pays. My regulars don't have me pay them until I'm back at my table, although they do pay the house up front. I think my regulars like to show off to the other dancers when they collect my cash, and they know I'm not going to cheat them. Dancers who haven't seen me want the money up front which is just smart business.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… actually at the club I go to, it's up to the dancer when the customer pays …” This includes the VIP room fee? How much is the room fee at your club? If it’s $50 or more; I would think every dancer would get that from the custy upfront to pay the house – especially if the club requires upfront payment. And – there are different “VIPs” – there are VIPs that are just for getting dances and there may not necessarily be a room fee (in some places the dancer just has to give a cut of the dance to the house – e.g. $5 out of $25 per dance; or pay nothing at all). For the VIPs that are fully private; these are often on the order of $100+ for 30 minutes and under these conditions pretty much all dancers will ask the custy for the $$$ since often times the club requires this $$$ upfront.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There's a Champaign Room and the VIP. The starting prices are $50 and $60 and go up from there depending on time. One time my ATF had just come on so didn't have cash. She was so apologetic about asking up front! But all the other times She always pays the house out her garter. My other 2 regulars too. It seems my regulars have a lot of regulars so they always have a lot of cash.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Almost every club I've been to requires pre-payment. The only exception is if its a $10 per song dance or a 2 for 1 that only amounts to $25-30 bucks. Just about all the dances I've paid for that were in the range of $50 or more, pre-payment was required. Also, I've never been offered some of the things that have been discussed in this thread, so I guess I'm just in bad clubbing locations
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yeah, at my main club VIP is just semi private booths. Girls pay a % of their earnings at the end of the night. The CR is more typical. It's actually a worse deal for the dancer, so very few suggest it.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Usually the club requires prepayment of the house fee only. The dancers cut is not required although some dancers may require it to make sure they get their money. "As I've stated many many many times !!! I will not take a girl to the back room if she will not perform in the front room" IE: OUT FRONT: Hands allowed to roam; DFK; Lots of caressing; kissing; generally a make out session. This can and is done every time for me no matter what silly club rules say. You have to be discreet. Move back to a dimly lit corner of the club. Don't be obvious right out under the spotlights. But it works for me everytime. I don't go for any promises of what will happen in the back until I see what happens out front !
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Again, this makes perfect sense. You don't deal with girls who promise to kiss and you don't talk to them about kissing. You just kiss them. And you don't agree to any dances until it is going this way. Once you agree to a dance, you have agreed to her terms. Don't do this, not unless you just want to be a chump who passes out money. Jestrite50 is the one who knows how to do it, and when I make it out to these more extreme strip clubs, I'm going to do it exactly the same way, because it is so obvious that that is the only way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion