tuscl

Hong Kong

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:44 PM
gonna hit up Hong Kong for the first time Friday with a friend? Any last minute things to know apart from the reviews? Planned on bringing like 250, 50 of that in ones and another 50 in fives.

18 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Don't forget your passport
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    If you don't speak Spanish fluently you will have a hard time
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    Been speaking since elementary school so should be good on that end
  • SlickSpic
    9 years ago
    Every know and then, Hong Kong can get phooey, if you know what I mean.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Traveling to Detroit would not require a passport. But you unless you speak Ebonics you might have a hard time.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Every time Motörhead posts now I picture that freaky guy sitting on the bed with all of the guns. Somehow it makes him even funnier.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    Whats with all the ones and fives? All the change you will receive will be in ones so you just need a couple ones and fives for cab fair back and forth to the club and a five for your first beer. Oh and one more five. Buy a towel from the bouncer at the shaving cream show and go all in.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Don't forget to report your findings/experiences back here. That place is definately on my strip club "bucket list."
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I guess I should renew my damn passport. I hate TJ but it's okay during the day.
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    Does anyone have an exact address for the parking lot they can post or message me? Thanks
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you are not familiar w/ it; try looking at [view link] website – it may have useful info on there.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Here you go [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I'm assuming he meant the parking lot across the border not the actual club?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I dunno. There's a parking lot before the border, and you just walk over.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • bigdawg579
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys. I'll make sure to write a review if I make it back
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Go to el dulce gabanna it's the hidden gem whore house
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    At Dulce Gabanna can you check into a room and then keep bringing girls up there and spending large blocks of time with them? I would suspect the answer is no, that you need the Hong Kong Bar or the Tropicana for that. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion