tuscl

stereo types of females veiw of men with a gold nugget of truth

I hate it when women say, "all men want is sex." It's a stereotype and total bullshit... A blow job would be nice too...

9 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    In the immortal words of Bubba Bill Clinton "I did not have sex with that woman" I just played hide the cigar and got a blow job no sex was involved. Try saying that to the judge in divorce court and see how it flies!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ...and all women think about is shopping. Don't hear too many men complaining about that
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "All men are lazy" no we are not, we're just taking a nap.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    And all women are prostitutes in one form or another. Sex in exchange for spending money. Quid pro quo. From early dating all the way through menopause. Then, at age 50, most women become retired prostitutes. Oh, they still get the money . . . sorry to be cynical, just my POV.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Sex is not the only thing I want. Let me think about what that something else is and I'll post it tomorrow or the next day.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    Funny, mrs sea says that about me all the time.......as she unbuttons my pants
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    All stereotypes have some semblance of truth to them - that's how they became stereotypes. The danger is making sweeping generalizations based on them. Regardless of the topic, there are usually plenty of anomalies to those stereotypes to weaken their value.
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    We don't only have 1 thing on our mind. I usually have at least 9 things on my mind at any given time.
    1) sex
    2) food
    3) sex
    4) beer
    5) sex
    6) sports
    7) sex
    8) tv
    9) sex
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    BJ not sex??? President Clinton! We're honored to have you here!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion