Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

enjoying the hobby at different strides in life

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This hobby we partake in is a beautiful thang. I've been hounding for 16 years now (18-34) and I have gained knowledge in this game. From being married and clubbing on the sly to being single as a older man and just enjoying the random girls I find on my travels. Then their is my local clubs were the staff and girls have known me for years and its got a odd cheers feeling to it.

Could talk on amp and escorts but we will keep it to the strip clubs or the club as I have grown used to calling it. In my early 20's I was like a drug fern lol. I mean every nickel and dime I had went to those girls and it wasn't much. But I did find a paid girlfriend for about 5 strong years that I was blessed to enjoy from 29-34.

Know it seams I'm back in the clubs looking for my next true paid girlfriend as it seams I enjoyed that kind of arrangements the most.

Have a blessed day fellow tusclers and thank all ya'll in advance for comments

just_the_nuts V.I.P. member

Replies (2)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Good for you. you must have manly sausage fingers

Profile picture for chattguy123
chattguy123
•

It "seams" that you may be on to something.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement