Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is ten years too long to wait to write your review?

slickwilliam

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Flag it

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fart on it

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Wipe your ass with it

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Pee on it

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not for quick access to other reviews. I flagged it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Cum on it

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That was a great review - “for me to poop on”

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

He doesn't remember what day he went! My god it was only 10 years ago.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Ten years? Geez, and here I thought six months would be too long a wait.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

"So I went to Spearmint Rhino based on the last review I saw on the site. Even ran into one of the dancers described. I was a little surprised, though, when he said she was a tight MILF in the review, only to find out she's now the House Mom and has dentures. Plus, his prices given were way off. And what was that about one of his dancers saying we should 'Kill that Saddam Hussein'?"

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Damn, to think I was worried about posting a review from a club visit a month prior.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement