Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More proof that sex from a woman is never free

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Never

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

As if we needed more. And I can say that without reading the article.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I took some solace in the article. Misery loves company I guess.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Women always take your money. If you want love, get a dog.

Profile picture for ReplyToCraig
ReplyToCraig
•

I couldn't agree with the last poster more. Luckily men do not REQUIRE love, just a release. So I don't mind spending on a top notch provider that supplies what I want, when I want, a peck goodnight and she's off till the next boner. THAT is living gentlemen.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^. Exactly.

Again, no truer words were ever spoken: "Don't give women money to stay... give them money to go away." lol.

The freedom to do what you want, when you want... Is absolutely priceless.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Geez, an eight-hour walk -- one way? If the guy was pulling eight-hour shifts and had to walk both ways, when did he sleep?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement