Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Natural Viagra: Spider Bite Causes Erection

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

How would you like to have the job of inserting a " needle like device" into a rat's penis? Some of the dancers I've met through the years could give a rat's ass.

Profile picture for dtek
dtek
•

I'll have to remember this story the next time a dancer orders a "Spider Bite" at the bar. ;)

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Kind of reminds me of the movie "We're The Milles". Jennifer Aniston did play a stripper in the flick.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I've head of this. It's a hot area of research.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Now I know why my ATF bought me a tarantula for my birthday.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Shadow, now you know why I told you NOT to kill those spiders in your new house!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement