tuscl

Resolutions for the year

I plan on not going to a strip club... until next year, lol. This resolution is for 2004. I believe I will succeed on this one.

Ok, so how many of you guys or gals are thinking about joining a gym? I've thought about it for months but I thought the office was always closed by the time I got off from work so I never went and checked it out until today. Actually I checked out two of them.

Just want is the reasonable price you guys or gals pay for monthly gym membership anyway? Around here it seems to be $34 to $38 per month and they try to get you to sign for a year. Any tips on what to ask for if new? One gym told me I could try it out for free for a week.

2 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Too bad dancers don't make the same offer. Try out a girl's dances for a week and then if you like her dances, then you can start getting dances from her on a regular basis whenever you visit. Might be a problem though since many dancers don't stay at the same job that long.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I forgot to add "try out a dancers dances for a week for free". I would be willing to try out alot of dancers if they all offered free dances for a week. Of course the club would be super packed if the dances were any good and the dancers were still trying to get dances that week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion