tuscl

A cautionary tale...

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
if, like me, you are married and regularly take pics of strippers with your phone.

http://dailym.ai/1BZElMG

16 comments

• dtek
    10 years ago
    Using anything but cash at the club is also a mistake, or so said the judge at my divorce.

Funny thing is I've seen him at one of the clubs I frequent.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    She probably got mad when she noticed the girls had real eyebrows.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I see a new app on the drawing board. Pics that automatically get encrypted and can only be unlocked with a special code when someone enters the wrong password more than 3 times. For those husbands taking incriminating pics of other nude females. The plus app can show pictures of scenery and flowers to show the wife in a fake unencryption if the wife demands the husband unlock the pics he has hidden on his phone and feels a need to comply. I'll give this idea away for free. I have no plans to work on it. Actually I would prefer if pics were locked down the moment they were taken instead of letting them get shared and viewed by everyone easily if they get your phone.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    No stripper pix on my phone.....NEVER!!!!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I second the motion to create such app. It's ridiculous that there is a feature that requires a password for pic and other docs
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think there are apps to hide pics that require a password but it's not automatic. You would think apple products would be a little bit smarter for those who want to hide sensitive information instead of automatically granting access to everything. They could have simply set up an encrypted password or encrypted data in a settings or somewhere unless you turn it off. That way if you lost your phone or someone you didn't want grabbed your phone, typically the password lock would be set, unless you had it turned off for a given interval of time. Maybe I've given someone an idea.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    1. never trust a woman who has no eyebrows

2. there is already an app for that - http://www.kyms-app.com/ pretty clever, it can import photos from your phone, and the app is disguised as a functioning calculator and to unlock the photos you have to enter a number code and press the = sign. It will save videos as well.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @shailynn +1 for the info
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Sorry, I'm with lopaw. I can't see any reason why getting a picture of a stripper on my phone is of any use. Plus, given the way Google/iCloud work, even if I turned off any/every auto-upload feature, I still wouldn't trust that the picture wouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

Seems like the safest way to make sure a picture doesn't get seen is to not take any pictures at all. Why play with fire any more than we already do?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    No pictures of strippers in my hotel room? That's like no orange juice for breakfast. Or no jelly for my peanut butter sandwich.

sometimes you need a little fire to stay warm.
  • azdd
    10 years ago
    Also, be careful of photos automatically uploading to a cloud account, Dropbox, etc. You could delete them from your phone, but they're still out there attached to your digital identity.

Recently I sent a text to my ATF apologizing for missing her during a club visit. She replied with a gorgeous picture of her perfect ass, and said "see ya next time"! I get texts on my phone and iPad, and saved pics automatically upload to several places. I wanted to save the pic, but I had to do some gyrations to make sure I saved it where I could find it, but erased it from everywhere else.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    There's eleventy billion pictures of naked women on the Internet. I can find as many as I want and I don't need to keep any where they can get me in trouble.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    My experience is painted eye brows is a warning of a nut (and not a good nut)!
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    What clubs do you go to where you do not get tossed out for taking a picture. The simplest way to not get caught with stripper pictures on you phone is not to take any.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Those eyebrows are just scary brilliant! I wonder if she screamed "Helter Skelter!" when she attacked her husband with a butter knife! That would be really scary brilliant!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Use the privacy mode onbyour phone to hide certain ones
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion