tuscl

Making a deal for extras

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, March 8, 2015 9:32 PM
I've never had to ask a dancer for extras before; they're usually given to me without me asking for them. I've now been asking for extras for the past few years but not a lot, only a few times and with a few dancers...none for nipple sucking. I've never had to as to suck a dancer's nipples; dancers used to shove them in my mouth during dances but that hasn't happened in a while. I'm thinking about asking a few dancers about letting me letting me suck on their nipples during their regular dances. One particular dancer I have in mind because she has the best-looking natural D-cup breasts I've seen in years. I've done a few dances with her but none since last year. She always either grinded on me for a little bit or she would put my face directly between her tits without any chance of her nipples near my mouth. I asked her sometime last year about it; she said she didn't like strangers sucking her nipples, not even me after spending a few hundred. I suspect that she may allow it (and possibly more) if it was in the Champagne Room but I'm not going to find out. I just want to see if she would be willing to work out a deal with me in the couch room and if so, how much. What do you think would be a reasonable deal?

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    In non extras clubs I always ask dancers that I don't know "What are your rules". If I don't like them, I pass on the dances. In extras club before going to the private room I ask "What's on the menu? If I don't like what is offered or the price, I pass. Simple.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Well if this Is at one of PP's in Columbia, you just take the regular dance and let then know the tip will be worth their while if the dance is worth yours. Fack the Champagne room. She's going to charge $300-500 and it's another $300 for the room. Seems like a lot of dough for just nipple sucking. I've gotten full service there. A bbbj and hj is pretty standard. If all you want is to sucking on her DD's do it in the LD are for two or three songs. At most (if you are being nice) you'll spend $100 dollars. BTW which dancer are you talking about?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    The most recent post by the Strip Club Hound dealt with this subject. See his February 21st story, "Bargaining for Extras:" [view link]
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    I'm mainly asking for the nipple-sucking because I've given up asking more extras from her. She doesn't seem into extras other than possibly in the Champagne Room.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    if he doesn't give any type of extras outside the champagne room she won't give extras in the champagne room trust me on that one. I've gone to the champagne room on two different occasions with girls who were not giving extras not even kissing. don't waste your money on this girl in the champagne room especially when in Columbia tits are a given. Nipples are a given. I don't normally pay extra for that that's comes along with a normal lap dance.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    It sounds like you've known this girl for a while. Perhaps point out that if you did the dance elsewhere (her place, your place, a motel room) she could pocket the room fee plus her dance fee. Many dancers don't like the fact that the house take a huge cut of what you're paying in the form of a room fee. On the other hand, nipple sucking doesn't seem like much of an extra to me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    As usual shadowcat's simple, timeless wisdom is right on point. And you're probably paying too much if you view this as an extra. Extras means your dick comes out of your pants.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Decent advice on this topic from the Hound. Although of course he's talking about sex and not something as basic as just sucking a girl's nipples.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've done the kind of thing the Hound suggests for years, though without stooping to that retarded "you can even check my wallet" bullshit. If she's not ok with my offer, that's fine.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I have had dancers that want extra for nipple play in low mileage clubs. (Many states have pasty laws in place in private dance areas and dancers can get into trouble for taking them off. Indiana is one such state and that is one reason I not a fan in Industrial Strip in Hammond because they enforce the pastie law) You need to always take care when negotiating for extras because in many nanny states it is a worse offense soliciting a dancer.woman for paid sexual favors than the actual sale. In other words you can go to jail for just asking. I personally think willing seller willing buyer does no harm to anyone but now they are setting traps. I have seen signs in clubs stating soliciting a dancer for sex is a "felony" (in so many words) So I only ask her rules and wait for her to make the first move.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've always found that when a dancer asks you for a dance, ask how much the dance is and then ask if there are any extras available. Makes it real easy and to the point when your discussing money, and she knows your serious. Also makes it a good time to negotiate.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I don't believe in paying different lap dance rates according to mileage. If I'm not happy with a stripper's dances at the going rate, I either tell her why and give her a chance to do better, or I move on to another girl. As for extras, instead of asking a stripper what she'll allow, I tell her what I'd like to happen. If there's reason to worry about soliciting, I'm not in that club. And I never show anyone how much money I have. Even if it works sometimes, it's just a lame way to roll.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    gmd posted: "I've done the kind of thing the Hound suggests for years, though without stooping to that retarded "you can even check my wallet" bullshit. If she's not ok with my offer, that's fine." ******************************************************************************************************************************************** +1. And there are a lot of ways in which that goofy game could backfire. At best you've positioned yourself as a semi-charity case with little likelihood of repeating anytime soon. At worst, she'll sniff out that you're running a game. Either way, you risk a sub-par performance and increase the likelihood that she will fail to deliver altogether. I've always found the simplest approach to be to know your market and to make a fair offer. Either she accepts it or she doesn't. Sure I might be able to squeeze her for an extra $20 or even $40, especially if she is desperate that night, but I think that "penny conscious, pound foolish" really applies in that situation.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion