SC Therapy.

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I went to the strip club tonight. Crazy as it sounds I actually miss hanging out with the ladies there. I'm only looking to smash one but there are a few I actually enjoy hanging out with. , My fave apparently she likes to she the wealth.

But yes, it's crazy I actually was getting cranky. From not going. Obviously last night coworker fail had a part to play in it. But man do I feel at peace right now. Girl friend (yes I'm just going to go ahead and call her that as I don't see myself breaking up with her any time soon, has an awesome rack) is supposed to drop by this Saturday and spend all day with me. I don't like her personality, would never marry her, but Damn if I don't like the GFE.

4 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    For me the SC can be like therapy, and it can be cheaper than Therapy (which, when I used to go, could run $80-100 a session).

However, getting cranky when you can't have something, be it playing a video game, going to a strip club, having a drink, or eating a snickers bar can be a symptom of a problem. At the same time, I do get missing the company.

Be careful with your GF, considering you don't like her personality. I guess that will make it easier to dump her when the time comes. But try not to be cruel with her feelings. The more time you spend with her the more likely she is to develop an emotional connection, one you don't share. Basically, if you start getting truly bored, end it, don't let it fizzle.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    GACA, I can definitely relate. We all need our special places to get back into the zen of things. It sounds like for you, it's the strip clubs. For me, it's definitely the movies. Just a couple good hours to check out of reality and let our inner worlds balance themselves again.

James, the more time he spends with her, the more likely he's going to develop an emotional connection, too, which can make the (what I'm guessing) inevitable break-up all the tougher for both parties.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    "I don't like her personality, would never marry her, but Damn if I don't like the GFE."

Your girlfriend is lucky to have such a prince of a guy.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ thanks jack :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion