tuscl

OT: State Department says Hillary Clinton conducted official business with perso

What difference does it make???

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/hillary…

Not competent to be president. Next!

5 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago

I have her e-mail address.

[email protected]
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    Dear Hillary:
    Thank you for the bombshell and for making Democrats look like fucking hypocrites. After criticizing Karl Rove and the Bush administration for being secretive and using personal email accounts back in 2008, you go ahead and do the same fucking thing. Gov email is just for the little people, I guess. And now we understand your leadership style…

Packing my cold-weather gear today. Cause with Scott Walker in the White House and the GOP controlling Congress, I'm moving to Canada.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    What about the IRS lying on national tv to congress about lost emails. They had not even looked for them on their own back ups expecting Eric Holder to intervene and force congress to back off. I do not what is more frightening: that he is a bald faced liar that perjured himself or that he is as incompetent as he pretends to be.
    When a congressman question his honesty the IRS commissioner got offended ??? Well now he has perjured himself and we'll see if the bastard goes to jail. Hillary lied under oath and got people killed and has had former lovers murdered and is still walking around... How to get away with perjury, theft, malfeasance and up to murder. Move to Chicago, become a Democrat, give to Barack (cash preferred) get appointed to an unaccountable government office and have at it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    TT: "What about the IRS lying on national tv to congress about lost emails."

Would be a good reason to use her personal e-mail wouldn't it?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion