Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The "Brilliant" Guy

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have to admit initially he is annoyed the shit out of me. But when I look in the comments section I'm starting to think he just might be a stripper whisperer, and just might be on to something.

I'm going to use his "brilliant" technique in the SC next time I'm there, see how far it goes. Oh, the asses that are amused by the asinine :)

Replies (4)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Believe me "Man not from the North"it already hit the airwaves.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

He's the least annoying juice alias so far.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

No, the least annoying one is the one that first logged in and was then deleted between two of my log ins. So I never saw it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement