tuscl

Strip club hiatus / winter doldrums

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
My goodness has this been the worst winter ever? I know not ever but worst in a good while. I remember last winter had a huge amount of sub zero degree days but I don't remember the amount of snow and more a pain in the ass... ice that we have seen this year.

I haven't been to a decent strip club city in 4 months due to weather and minimal work travel... Hope my trip comes through this weekend.

9 comments

• Holdem2
    10 years ago
    I think it depends where you are. Here in the Midwest I have only had one chance to use my snow-blower and that was yesterday.

Highs of 40 tomorrow.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    Here in Portland the strippers are complaining that the nice weather makes the customers stay away because there are so many other things to do. ;)
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    What's a snow blower? :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    sc, a snow blower is like the Yeti. A medium size female creature that runs around naked in cold weather and gives AWESOME BBBJCIMNSs.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Well at least a snowblower is better than "snowballing" I'm sure someone can give a definition for that term more eloquently than me...

Yeah this weather, I thypicially don't strip club much in November thru January, was hoping to start back up around February but 2 trips routing me through detroit got cancelled due to weather. Then I just realized its March and I haven't had any good adventures for 4 months! I have no idea how I'm not in an insane asylum! Lol

Happy travels
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    ATACdawg - absolutely brilliant!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Strippers always complain about business.

The weather is great here but girls have still complained about how slow things are.

That's said, tourist season is spring to fall, and out of towners probably drop more cash that locals.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    I've actually been binge clubbing over the winter this year. Thanks to this site I found out the two nearest clubs to me were actually pretty decent. I Will have to start a hiatus mid month because of work and because it's financially draining me.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    So true about strippers always complaining about buisness....
    I've yet to be in a strip club where at least one girl doesn't complain about "how slow it is..." Or how they "haven't made any money all day..."

No matter how busy it is, they still try and use that tired line for sympathy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion