tuscl

Brilliant story!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
So, you got a Green Beret, a Navy Seal, and a pathetic strip club hound! The general hands each of them a gun and says, 'Your spouse is seated next door, in a room, in a chair. In order to pass this test, you must go inside and kill her!' Immediately the Green Beret says, 'No, sir. I could never kill my wife! I just can't do it.' The general looks at him and says, 'You know what? You ain't got what it takes. Take your wife and go on home.'

Navy Seal then heads in. Five minutes later, comes out, tears strolling down his face, 'I tried, I tried, I tried. I just can't do it, she looks so beautiful in the chair, I can't do it!' General looks at him and says, 'You know what? You ain't got what it takes.'

Finally the strip clubbing PL strolls in with a swagger. Blam! Blam! Blam! Shots rang out, there's banging, there's screaming, it's going crazy! Suddenly, everything goes silent. General says, 'Well what the hell happened inside?' PL screams back, 'The damn gun had blanks in it, so I had to beat her to death with my bare hands!'

5 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Check under your car seats jerk off.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I got some shit a few months back for my dead wife jokes. Now this. Thanks for making me look good.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    When a husband's love for his wife fades, he gets a divorce.

When his love is still strong, but his lust for her fades, he goes to a strip club.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Guys! You do realize this is a joke, right? At least I hope you do! Actual violence against women isn't cool! Be brilliant, don't be violent!
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Brilliantiance
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion