tuscl

Anyone heard the saying

"I want to marry a girl who is a perfect lady in public and a total wanton slut in private."

Where can you find such a woman. The ex was wanton until the ink dried in the wedding certificate and after the honeymoon it did not take long to go from every day everything sessions, to "that's dirty stop that" and "are you finished", all the while spending money like the government, to papers being filed and freedom.
To paraphrase Joshua from 'War Games': The only way to win the game is not to play...how about a nice game of chess?
How many have played the game and lost the same way so decide the only way to win is to never play.

9 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's hard to find a girl who is both. I'm happy seeing strippers, but it's sometimes embarrassing to be out in public with them.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I've had a few g/f's that were great in both public and private, but every dancer I've gone out with struggled in public. They just don't have the education and upbringing for formal settings. I never heard my ATF swear until the first time we went out and every other word was 'fucking'. While I was pleased she was at ease with me and being herself, it was a bit of culture shock for me.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    I've been with women who are both. Well, they're at least passable ladies in public. The trick is to not marry them and mess up the wanton slut feature.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    @rockstar-They just don't have the education and upbringing for formal settings,nailed it,bingo,winner winner chicken dinner.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Usher describes the ideal .... We want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed. But until recently I had honestly never met a woman that completely fulfilled both roles. They all seem to lean towards one extreme or the other -- they are either sexual freaks that embarrass you in public or complete ladies who couldn't do a good job sucking a dick to save their lives.

I know that some get tired of hearing about my DS, but she really is the first woman I've ever met that fits this ideal exactly. She dresses conservatively OTC unless I ask her to wear something slutty, she acts like any regular teenage girl OTC with no hint of her profession, and you would have no hesitation to bring her home to meet your mother.

But sexually she is a multiorgasmic dream who fulfills every fantasy I can possibly imagine. Women like this are extremely hard to find.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    So are unicorns.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    LOL,nice one king.
  • Prim0
    10 years ago
    TiredTraveler.....Same story here....just sticking with her until I win the lottery.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    I think in the beginning they aim to please then life happens and one day you're nothing more than a paycheck. I'll be an empty nester soon with some decisions to make.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion