tuscl

ATF not texting back

Monday, February 16, 2015 8:48 PM
I had date set for last Friday with my atf. We exchanged text in the morning to meet in the afternoon at the hotel. Before I left for hotel, I texted her, she didn't reply and also tried to call but no answer. Still have not received any text from her. What should I do?

23 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Move on.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Check the obituaries? It happened to me last month? More likely she's just being a typical stripper.
  • xxxrated
    9 years ago
    Strippers are not really reliable. If you set a date with a stripper at a hotel there's a 30% chance she may not show up.(if you just met).Strippers get busy,sometimes with another client,or get cold feet. Have her meet you in the strip club parking lot and follow you to the hotel if she backs out she's bullshittin.......................
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    What Shadowcat said.
  • jesse89
    9 years ago
    Thanks guys. I actually met her twice last month at the hotel. I am surprised that she did not text if she wanted to cancel. Should I wait for her text.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Don't wait. There can be many reasons she didn't text, and the odds are it's nothing that any of us can guess. She'll likely text you again when she is strapped for cash. And when you see her again she'll come up with some excuse, that has nothing to do with the real reason she skipped.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    She decided she'd rather do something else. Who knows what? And calling to cancel is something you would do, not what a stripper would see any point in doing.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Let it go. Go to the SC as if nothing happened and wait for her to approach you. See if she brings it up and apologizes. If she doesn't immediately bring up standing you up i'd mention that you missed her at the hotel last Friday night and leave it at that. She'll either act like she forgot and apologize or tell you some story of what happened and apologize. It's up to you to determine if it's BS or not. If she tells you a story and then acts like she's not sorry for standing you up you might want to immediately move on to someone else and save your money. SC isn't that much different than any other club when it comes to hooking up except that strippers are straight up about wanting your money.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Do what I do,if you don't hear from her in 7 days call the hospital,call the cops for a missing person or call the club. If you receive no response call her Russian best friend.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I always assume that a stripper will not keep an apt, and I always have a backup plan. The things that make strippers sluts who will meet us otc for sex also make them unable to reliably keep commitments. The only exception to this rule is my DS who has always been 100% reliable but there are reasons for her reliable character that most strippers don't share.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I wish I had a dollar for every time this has happened to me. She will have some BS excuse the next time she sees you.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    You guys give your phone number to strippers? Brilliant! My ex would have found out if I had done that. But now that she has dumped me I can do it too! Excellent! I'm still trying to figure out what the heck an ATF is though!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    4got - There is a glossary at the bottom of the page. [view link] can also be useful.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks! Brilliant!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hey Wipe,She sexted me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Forget her and move on, as has been mentioned 'a typical stripper'.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    She's probably too busy smoking weed and playing video games in her boyfriends moms basement. Listen to her excuse, but this is not the last time she stands you up if you continue with her. It's up to you to determine what your threshold limit it to deal with her SS (stripper shit).
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    You'll be sorry that you doubted her, you were so unfair. She was in a car crash, and she lost her hair.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    No really she had to go a rescue Brian Williams from an RPG attack.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I would cut her off forever. No idea what others would do.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Don't get worked up over a stripper who stands you up without explanation or apology. If she's good enough and you want her badly enough, then just set up something else. Stop when it becomes inconvenient. As long as you're not giving her money when she doesn't show up, just do something else.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    I agree with GMD. The best lays you'll find aren't necessarily strippers with the reliability of a saint. I got stood up more than once by a ridiculously hot young thing before figuring out how and when to take her OTC offers seriously. After that, we hooked up about 10 times without a problem. Totally worth it. The key is to limit your risk of wasting time and money when it's less than a sure thing. For example, definitely don't pay for a hotel room until the two of you are together. If you lost out there, lesson learned.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion