tuscl

Ferguson woman gets 4 years for running strip club at home

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
http://www.bnd.com/2015/02/16/3664289/fe…

Four years for a non-violent offense involving adults. The woman had no clout.

Meanwhile, billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who set up set parties with underaged girls for prominent men, served 13 months of an 18 month sentence.
http://nypost.com/2011/02/25/billionaire…

6 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    s/b "set up sex parties"
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Or if you are a Hollyweed director you can drug an 11 year old rape her and just move to Europe and live comfortably. Some of the severity of punishments for sex crimes had to do with geography. I may be a PL who goes to clubs but I have never had sex with an underage girl. If I was the judge in Epstein's case I cut his genitalia off with dull garden shears.
    When Mike Tyson was arrested for rape in Indianapolis the east coast newspapers could not believe he was charged, tried, convicted and sentenced to jail. They thought he should have had probation only for such a minor offense.
    While I think PFP between adults should be legal underage offenses should be dealt with severely.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ I agree. Look at Kobe Bryant in Colorado.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    They have these stories sometimes out of Miami. The last one I recall was a house that included underage strippers/prostitutes. Lots of times runaways.

The above story mentioned prostitution, which I'd guess was a large part of it. See a girl dance and if you like her pay for her. Of course that also happens in SCs.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Did you catch the Ferguson lady's name? Carmen A. Fluker . Had to do a double take cause first glance looked like Carmen A Fucker
  • Joe from NJ
    10 years ago
    It was not just a strip club, but also a brothel and selling liquor without a license is what really got her in trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion