tuscl

Question for reverendhornibastard

Sunday, February 15, 2015 2:47 PM
Is RickyBoy the strip club Messiah? After all thousands walked in the dark for decades wondering how to pay hookers who happened to work in strip clubs for sex until RickyBoy cracked the code. Discovered that the secret is to be the only guy wearing a suit in a dive club. And that was after spending only 10 years researching the problem. Could a person really figure that out on their own without some divine help?

3 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Any thoughts, reverend?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Om going to make $100,000 a month
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Blogger Reverend Hornibastard My Photo View Full Size Contact me Email Reverend Hornibastard (Google Talk) On Blogger since January 2015 Profile views - 253 My blogs All You Need Is Lust Hornibastard's Mad Muse The Gospel According to Reverend Hornibastard Blogs I follow "A LIFE UNKNOWN" MY VA NAKED Welcome to Anna's Place About me Gender Male Industry Religion Occupation Pastor, Our Lady of Perpetual Lust Location Houston, Texas, United States Introduction I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent. Known for my impressive gavel, I am often recommended as a candidate for the federal judiciary. I am sufficiently well educated and intelligent to appreciate how ignorant and feeble minded I am. I try not to take myself too seriously and advise others not to take me too seriously either (unless I am naked). A paragon of integrity and a master of disguise, I am superbly adroit at feigning sincerity. I abhor moderation, the refuge of the frail, the timid, and the passionless. I prefer to dive into life mouth first and lead a "no-holes-barred" lifestyle. I refuse to live shackled by the chains of chastity, the most unnatural of all human sexual perversions. Besides, if Jesus died for our sins, wouldn't it be a travesty to render his martyrdom meaningless by failing to commit any? Generous and compassionate, I am always among the first to step forward to help the poor (especially if they have nice tits). Gentlemanly and chivalrous, I have been known to canoodle moderately unattractive women just to be polite. Friendly and tolerant, I can honestly say that I never met a slut I didn't like. Interests Atheism, brights, philosophy, cosmology, physics, politics, religion, writing, photography, Harley Davidson, fitness, lust, lewdness, sex, nudity, sexual creativity, sexuality, foreplay, erotic games, humor, satire Favorite Movies Godfather, I Robot, 12 Monkeys, Nazi Enema Favorite Music Classic Rock, Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Walo, Nine Inch Nails Favorite Books The God Delusion, Guns Germs and Steel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion