tuscl

What is it you really want from your strip club visit?

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Sunday, February 15, 2015 12:22 AM
I guess everybody who goes into a strip club goes for different reasons. Some guys just want to have a few laughs with their buddies and look at all the lovelies shaking their assets. Some guys want more. Some want to be teased out of their skulls (but want to leave it at that). Some just want to have a good old-fashioned grope session. Some just want to get their finger wet. Some go with the hope of getting their rocks off, the sooner the better. Some may even be looking for Jesus. Hell, anything is possible. What do you go for?

20 comments

• Duke69
    9 years ago
    I go to collect my goddamn motha fuccN money from all my nasty ass good for nothin hoes
  • reverendhornibastard
    9 years ago
    Your mother must be so proud of you, Duke!
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • reverendhornibastard
    9 years ago
    Thanks, but I'll pass on that offer.
  • dw.buck
    9 years ago
    i go to get felt up n groped by every stripper in there i give money to
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    Scintillating discussions on major world problems.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I want to master The System and hence be triumphant in our capitalist system. That's dang near like actually being Gordon Gekko.
  • reverendhornibastard
    9 years ago
    +dw.buck Pretty much sums up my motives, but I also like to grope the dancers too. they charge mea fee for groping me but I also charge them a fee for groping them. So we usually break even but a splendid time is had by all! +dougster Someone said strip clubs shamefully exploit women. But coming out of my favorite bump & grind shop $1,000 lighter than I went in, I'm not sure who is exploiting who. +grand1511 I can appreciate that. You meet some real brainiac women in places like that. Few people realize it but Madam Curie worked as a stripper in her younger years.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Dry humping with sexy chicks.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • reverendhornibastard
    9 years ago
    +ibbaicnl Caution! Dry jumping for more than 90 seconds causes boners! Dry humping for more than 3 minutes causes pre-cum dribble and dampness. Dry humping for 10 minutes or more can result in unintended desploogination and a need to have your trousers dry cleaned.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Standard Fruit of the Looms have always been able to handle my pre-cum. I am not LDK-experienced.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    RevHorny art thou a membar off my flack?
  • reverendhornibastard
    9 years ago
    Nope. Not that I know of. I have my own congregation: Our Lady of Perpetual Lust. We have unbeatable "Sunday services!"
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    My ideal SC experience is to watch hot naked ladies dance for 30-45 minutes, have a nice 2 song public groping session on the main floor with one of my favorite dancers (nothing covered by her bikini, my clothes stay on), then pay for 2 LDs with good 2 way grinding and groping and the option of a LDK. If I'm feeling reckless with my money I might go VIP, but I'd expect more than just grinding there.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well I guess it depends on the type of club and the area I am in. 1. My main purpose to go to a club is to get my rocks off, but alas there are only clubs in certain places that you can achieve that. Therefore if I know the club is decent I will go for the next closest thing to that, which would be lapdances and flirting with dancers. In most cases if I just want to hang out and have a few drinks, maybe get something to eat I will pick a sportsbar over a strip club for that purpose.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    I enjoy the adventure of visiting clubs for the first time. I've had fun at classy NYC clubs as well as seedy NJ bikini brothels. Ultimately, I'm seeking extreme beauties that deliver amazing GFE.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Blogger Reverend Hornibastard My Photo View Full Size Contact me Email Reverend Hornibastard (Google Talk) On Blogger since January 2015 Profile views - 253 My blogs All You Need Is Lust Hornibastard's Mad Muse The Gospel According to Reverend Hornibastard Blogs I follow "A LIFE UNKNOWN" MY VA NAKED Welcome to Anna's Place About me Gender Male Industry Religion Occupation Pastor, Our Lady of Perpetual Lust Location Houston, Texas, United States Introduction I may not be perfect, but parts of me are excellent. Known for my impressive gavel, I am often recommended as a candidate for the federal judiciary. I am sufficiently well educated and intelligent to appreciate how ignorant and feeble minded I am. I try not to take myself too seriously and advise others not to take me too seriously either (unless I am naked). A paragon of integrity and a master of disguise, I am superbly adroit at feigning sincerity. I abhor moderation, the refuge of the frail, the timid, and the passionless. I prefer to dive into life mouth first and lead a "no-holes-barred" lifestyle. I refuse to live shackled by the chains of chastity, the most unnatural of all human sexual perversions. Besides, if Jesus died for our sins, wouldn't it be a travesty to render his martyrdom meaningless by failing to commit any? Generous and compassionate, I am always among the first to step forward to help the poor (especially if they have nice tits). Gentlemanly and chivalrous, I have been known to canoodle moderately unattractive women just to be polite. Friendly and tolerant, I can honestly say that I never met a slut I didn't like. Interests Atheism, brights, philosophy, cosmology, physics, politics, religion, writing, photography, Harley Davidson, fitness, lust, lewdness, sex, nudity, sexual creativity, sexuality, foreplay, erotic games, humor, satire Favorite Movies Godfather, I Robot, 12 Monkeys, Nazi Enema Favorite Music Classic Rock, Stones, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Walo, Nine Inch Nails Favorite Books The God Delusion, Guns Germs and Steel
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Smart talk
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion