tuscl

Is it ethical to get dances, etc from a stripper you suspect may be mentally ret

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
There are a couple of us that have some doubts about 1 dancer at our favorite club. She has a nice body and passable face but her dances are very awkward and she doesn't quite act like a stripper usually does.

I suppose it is ok because we do allow a couple of retards to post on here.

24 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    I do it all the time .my bitch is retarded as they come
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    An IQ of below 70 is mentally retarded.

There are going to be plenty of girls in that 71-75 range who definitely weren't going to college. It's good they found a profession that doesn't require brains.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is this a serious question?
  • rentz2
    10 years ago
    I am trying to figure out who you might be talking about there.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Txtittyfan's daughter?
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    I don't know if it's ethical or not, but if someone is that stupid, I'm not touching her.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If she really is mentally retarded, this shouldn't be the job for her. Just way too easy for some jackass to take too much advantage of her; it could open up too many legal and PR problems for the club. Now if she worked in the back as a dishwasher or helped clean the club, that'd be one thing, but as a dancer, no.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    It would only be unethical if you tricked her out of money. Or if she's ugly.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    If you rule out the retarded ones, you won't have many strippers to choose from.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's a non-issue. If anyone is working a job not of their own free, minimally competent choice, that's slavery. Slavery = Bad (see US Civil War).
  • rattdog
    10 years ago
    well she can't possibly be retarded if she know s how to do lapdances and those lapdances make you cum, right?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I saw her again today. Another favorite pointed out to me that she now has 3 identical tattoos. I saw for myself and can't begin to think of why any one would do that.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Were they in any sort of pattern? Intricate tattoos or simple ones? I've often wondered why strippers get the same tattoo on the back of each leg. I can remember seeing diamonds and bow ties.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've forgotten exactly what they said. They were short phrases. Two of them on her lower back. One right above the other. The third on the back of her neck.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    So she got the exact same phrase tattooed on her 3 times? You sure she doesn't have some chemical dependency issues? lol
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    How is she going to pay her mental health bills if I'm turning her down for lap dances?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Was it
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    Beetlejuice
    ???
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    It’s inevitable - in a couple hundred years the whole country will be low IQ. The movie Idiocracy is prophesy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's ad ethical of a dancer taking advantage of a retarded trick
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    My name is Not Sure lol Who knew at the time that Ideocracy was actually a movie predicting the results of progressive leadership
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum no one cares about your replacement theory mass shooter supporting nonsense
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You would want to rape the poor girl, not pay her, right Icee?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Consensual sex isn't rape.

But you support the Buffalo mass shooter

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7964…

He can't take his words back.....

CHANINGING DEMOGRAPHICS = Buffalo.

What I said was with you progressive assholes bleating on and on about changing demographics, you have to expect that those you want to exterminate will get you first. Not racist at all. Democrats make no pretense about making this country an Orwellian nightmare and this is blowback.

Changing demographics caused Buffalo - 100% on progressive racists and I will say it to anyone on earth. What's more I will ask those dirty rat motherfuckers why they didn't make a big deal about Black Israelites racist mass murder of Jews in New Jersey in 2019. The subway shooter and all the other racial hate crimes blacks perpetrate on whites daily
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Question is, would you buy from a girl with a retarded pimp?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion