Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

PM question

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I tried to PM someone on TUSCL and got the message "___ is not accepting your private messages". Does this mean that I'm on his ignore list?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would assume so.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If it was Jerikson, it might just mean that its that time of the month.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Yes you are on their ignore list

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Huh! Weird. Thanks for the responses!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes I am on everyones ignore list

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Sometimes one can click the “Ignore button” by accident – my ignore list is supposed to be empty but I just checked it out of curiosity and found I had some member I don’t even know on my ignore list – I assume I somehow clicked the ignore button at some point by accident.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes, that's exactly what it means. You're being ignored.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Who’s’ blocking/ignoring you; we’ll PM him for you ask him what the fuck is his problem

:)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement