tuscl

Poker and Strip clubs

metaldude
Connecticut
Thursday, February 12, 2015 12:27 PM
Just noticed a review of a scores in Moorestown, NC that mentioned a texas hold'em tournament. Anyone know of any other strip clubs that do this? I'm especially interested in those that would be along the I-95 corridor from MA to SC. Thanks.

15 comments

• chandler
    9 years ago
    I conduct my own hold 'em tournament every time I go to a strip club. And it doesn't involve playing cards. *rimshot*
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Anybody got a hilarious "poke her" joke to add? Anybody?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Strip poker?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Liquor in the front poker in the rear
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I used to play strip poker with some girls. As we all know, two pairs beat three of a kind
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I like playing strip poker with girls because you can never lose as long as you have a good hand.
  • wms1066
    9 years ago
    There is/was a SC in Visalia CA. Which was a nude club in the frount room, with a licensed poker club in back.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    as long as you have a 2 or more aces you win
  • Holdem2
    9 years ago
    Check my name. Poker and poke her. Two of my favorites! I make money to have sex. Hot girls have sex to make money. Strippers complete me!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I misread the topic as Porker and strip clubs. Either way I'd pick the clubs. :)
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    If Greensboro NC is on this route the treasure club olds poker nights every Tuesday
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Chandler: "I conduct my own hold 'em tournament every time I go to a strip club. And it doesn't involve playing cards. *rimshot*" *SMH* Pathetic. Face it chandler, being funny just isn't something in the cards for you. Best not to even bother trying...
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Thanks Tuna
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Played at the Yellow Rose in Austin a time or two. chandler, [view link]
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Anton--I mean Clubber. Right on cue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion