tuscl

ISO Diva1975

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I was reading a random discussion last night and Dive1975 chimed in. I have to say of all the dancers that have participated on this board she seems to have some sense and appears to be pretty cool. Judging by a half inch avatar she appears to be pretty cute as well.

So diva, are you willing to devulge where you work (city/state) and what you look like? If I remember correctly you need a new sugar daddy, maybe you'll find one on here! Lol

PS this post was not meant to disrespect or invade your privacy, no, quite the opposite as to mention my appreciation and admiration for your comments on this board.

Happy travels...

12 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yeah Diva we love having you on here.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Diva! Diva! Diva!
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Trixxi posted pics. C'mon Diva!
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    You guys are so sweet I'll think about posting pics!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Is it Christmas already :)
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    The only pics we can post now are profile pics, and they are so small that it's hard to get a good view of it.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    @Nukam ...it would take seconds to open a photobucket account upload some phone pics and then post the link here. Not rocket science. Then if she was smart link a PayPal donation also you know for the PL's that are gonna want to see more than a side boob or Janet Jackson xovery shot.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    I would LDK. I most certainly would;) I'll look into the photobucket account. I'm pretty technologically inept; I'm afraid it would be like rocket science for me!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    How is it that Diva makes me want to aspire to quit my job, smoke weed, play video games all day, and never ever get off the couch while I watch her go off to work and not even get the slightest bent out of shape imagining her dancing for LDK. I must be a man in love :)

Happy Valentines Day sweetness.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    ^lol happy valentines to you too GACA
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Thanks Diva. Easiest way to post a photo (I do it for work and when the dildo factory wants photos of my manhood for new models)... I google "imgur" and it's a site where you can easily upload a photo on a computer or smartphone, then once submitted they give you a web link you can post in message boards.

Still wondering where you work - can you at least give a state? I would die if you worked at one of the clubs that are in a 60 minute radius of me lol! I figure you don't, you seem way too classy to work at one of those dumps!

Take care!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ She's in Jersey
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion