tuscl

Coincidence?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Sunday, February 8, 2015 3:44 PM
The other day in a response here, I alluded to the girl I called My Favorite Cocksucker. Last night I met her spiritual sister. Her younger, and though I didn't think it was possible, more skilled spiritual sister. I was in one of the local dive clubs, and saw a kind of cute little spinner come out of the VIP and go into the dressing room. I asked the bartender who she was, and she told me, then heads back to the DR herself. A few minutes later, who should snuggle right up to me at the bar but her, and in the cutest little backwoods drawl you've ever heard, started the chit-chat. Her: Hi, I'm B, what's yer name? Me: G. How are you doing? Her: Fine. So what're you doin' out tonight? Just stoppin' off after work? Me: No, I pretty much intended to see what was going on in the clubs tonight. Her: Well, we could go in back and I could suck yer dick. (It usually takes a *little* longer to get to the point, but what the hell, I'll go with it.) Me: So do you ask every guy who walks in here that? (Not that I really cared, just wonder why she thought *I* was OK). Her: Nah. I seen you in here before, and my friend said you asked her last week, and the bartender says yer awright. Me: Well then... (details of time, cost, finish, etc discussion) So we get to the back, and I pull out the micro dong, and the first thing she does is not laugh. Good start. The next thing she does is put the micro dong in heaven. None of that fast, jamming it into the back of her throat like a hammer shit. No, this was slow and steady, with plenty of tongue and suction, gentle deep throat and just enough pressure and motion. In no more than two minutes, she had me almost ready to bust. Me: Jesus God! Stop! Her: What's the matter, am I doin' something wrong? Me: Gods no, I just don't want it to be done that quick. Her: Hahahaha! 20 minutes later, she finally let me cum. As I looked down on her, her nose was pressed against my belly, and her mouth was moving up and down about a quarter of an inch at a time. It was incredible. I could feel her mouth milking my dick as she swallowed it, and when she pulled off, there wasn't a drop left in me, or in her mouth. I feel so dirty for cheating on MFC, but she's in jail for the foreseeable future so what's a guy gonna do? Go without? Not a fucking chance. So, what to call her. I know: My Dream Cock Sucker.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry, all phrases using the word dream plus any other word related to a stripper have already been taken.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Sorry dude. Already named. Fixed in my mind for eternity now.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    You crack me up GMD. I'm thinking that microdong and deep throat are incompatible though...
  • Prim0
    9 years ago
    Well...he did say she was smaller. Lucky SOB!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    My Dream Cocksucker, AKA Shallow Throat :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I thought that MLK was dead.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Twenty minutes later? Wow, she does sound skilled! Congrats, man!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @GoodSouthernBoy: Au contraire, my friend. The microdong is compatible with almost every throat, deep or not. :) I have no problem being small if I can still get clow jobs like this one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion