Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wrestler Haystacks Calhoun was a cousin of Juice?

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Check the pic out......notice the fresh bling

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for kingcripple
kingcripple
•

they look so much alike

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Now you know why my mom charges Dukey a fortune. I get my cut too...im a rich man

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

I grew up watching Haysatcks Calhoun on Live Atlanta Wrestling in the early 60's. He always hit the bad guys with the horseshoe he wore around his neck. It was basically a rek show on television.

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

"rek" should have read "freak"

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Yeah, it looks like one of the "separated at birth" pictures.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Haystacks Calhoun. The name brings back memories of watching professional wrestling as a boy and believing it was all real. Kind of like going to strip clubs today.

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Billie Dee Calhoun may have been my ganndpappie butt I am not sure. The LORD mane hath hidden my true parentage frum me so I can identify with all men as brothers and al women as sisters

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Thank about it I coul bee blood related too any of you

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Do any off you have sausage fingers?

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

@jack - Thought that I was the only one around her old and redneck enough to remember watching Haystacks on Saturday evening on the old back / white rabbit ears tv.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement