Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stripper has "Slut" Tattooed on her Cunt

VeryBigDawg

Georgia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This lovely stripper girl peels off her thong and she has the word "Slut" tattooed on her cunt. WoW. I had to learn more so chatted with her when she got off stage. If I understood correctly, she was 100% nude in improvised gyno chair getting "Slut" tattooed on her cunt while the guy was playing with her pussy and tattooing her. Then she paid him. I want to grow up to be tattoo artist!

Your experience?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

The LORD mane hath decried that hores an sluts shold markest themselvs with the ink of sluttiness four blesset art the slut an hores

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I heard of one that had "Boner Garage" tattooed on her v-jay

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^lol..... you should tattoo "Turgid Boner" on your stomach with an arrow pointing down

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Did you inquire about what kind of extras she was offering? Seems like a great way for her to advertise her services while easily covering up outside of work.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Boner Garage:

Profile picture for BaggerRider
BaggerRider
•

"For Deposit Only", "Cum In Me", "I Swallow Cum" and many others on this girl:

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Saddest one I ever saw was "tramp stamp."

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Whodey did not inquire on price, if I see her again I will. Shadow where do you find all this good shit? WingRider that is very nasty! JS69 bet that was at Follies, and you are right very sad and lack of imagination.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Dawg, yes it was Follies. One of her dancer friends saw my post and got really pissed apparently. Still think it's sad.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@WingRider: Tummy tuck and breast reduction as well, from the scars. I'd say she has issues.

Profile picture for BaggerRider
BaggerRider
•

@georgmicrodong: Yes, she has many. many issues. If you want to read her story, about how f**ked up a sex obsessed person's life can be, look here: westword.com It's a long interview but interesting

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VBD - That was a scene from "We're the Millers" which I have on my hard drive.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

If she had the words "black cock" before slut, I would really be intrigued lol.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"slut" on her cunt. I love it!

SJG

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Wonders never cease.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement