tuscl

I have been hering the LORD mane in my head

Monday, February 2, 2015 4:56 AM
He tells me to go forth an heel strippers with my sausage fingers. So I tryed it on a pregnent stripper with hemroids and she was heeled! PRAISE THE LORD MANE! So yor prophet fucked her up the newly heeled asswhole. Follow me four I am thy prophet. I am the PROPHET JUICEMANE

15 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Proph! Proph! Proph!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The devil in disguise
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is your brain telling you that your about to shit your pants
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    You would get more followers if we thought you had ever actually been in a strip club. No clubs, no reviews, joined yesterday. Beware the false prophet (and board troll)!
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    DoctorDarby my chil I have always been here. Open up your hart to the LORD mane and thy cup shall be overflo with hores
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Joseph my child I woul love to heel thy hart whin thou poopest thy pants. But I shall only lay my sausage fingers on thy forehed cuz the sausage finger in the asswhole bit is only for femails
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    So sayeth the LORD mane
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I hear you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.... (so sayth "The Player" on YouTube). Lol.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ProphetDuke...Dr Phil wants to talk to you.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    He wants to readjust your meds
  • DoctorDarby
    9 years ago
    Forgive me Oh Protruberant One. I just crapped a turd in the image of Justin Bieber and I knew it was a sign that you were the True Prophet of all things sleazy, fecal, and sausage-like. You may count me amongst your True Disciples for at least the next 5 minutes . . .
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I will invite thee too be a deciple of the Prophet Juice Mane if you will fallow me DoctrDarbee. My band will go fourt too strip clubs an heel the hores of infirmities. Both the hart an soul and bodee. Wilt thou join my band of brothers?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thou wilt bee rewarded in heven an earth if thou becomest my deciples so sayeth the LORD mane
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you got shit on the brains...remember whe. You shit at the olive garden?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Is the Olive Garden like the garden of Gesemanny? My big brother spent the hardest nite of his life on earth in Gesemanny but he is now ih heven with our Father the LORD mane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion