Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot pursuit of a stripper

jvTroop

Dirty Cop

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Week after week, visit after visit, month after month i find myself chasing this one stripper. I know its the long con but i also know once im $4,000 in the bitch will have sex with me for a fee of $750

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Are you bragging or complaining? I'd bail.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Lil both

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

That is way too much time and money to invest in one stripper. If I don't get any play by the third encounter I'll forget her and move on to the next

My motto for strippers (and women in general): Never chase 'em, just replace 'em.

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Good Lord

Profile picture for DoctorDarby
DoctorDarby
•

Run away. Fast. Now.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Where'd you learn this System? From RickyBoy?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I think I heard about this method before. Is Rick around to explain it? I think he claimed 18 months.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Your just mocking the system...fuck you Jackie

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

$4750 for one woman and maybe just one encounter? Or $4750 for a string of encounters, averaging about $300 each (depending on the market, of course)?

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Little update still chasing and winning

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^^ How much overtime do you have to work in order to pay for that pussy?

Profile picture for jvTroop
jvTroop
•

Around the clock

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement