tuscl

Tokyo Pink salons ( blow job bars )

nemesisk7
Putero
Anybody tried or heard of the pink salons in Tokyo ? Foreigners allowed ? Sounds great you can walk in to a place and the specialty is girls giving BBBJ 's especially in a big city ^^

7 comments

• Prim0
    10 years ago
    I heard this mentioned somewhere a few months back. It doesn't sound like a very good deal. They don't really like foreigners in them and the chicks are that good looking. I think there are some videos out there showing what they're like. I can promise you, it's not going to be Kan Yamate giving you the blowjobs!
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I saw some show featuring this. It was expensive, the provider was not attractive, and it was covered. Probably be convenient in a pinch though.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Thailand has them. Beer and a BJ. most of the customers are white.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I'd at the very least give it a try. Just a random girl coming up to me and immediately sucking my dick turns me on.

One of my fantasies, which probably will never come true(lol), is being in the checkout line at Publix(grocery store) and just bending over the girl in front of me and banging her from behind. Never knowing her name or anything.

Maybe I'd pay for her groceries (only if we were in the 10 items or less line). lol
  • itsalljust4fun
    10 years ago
    There are few that welcome foreign customer. Rockstar666 is right. Thailand has them and probably much better.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was stationed in Japan in "64 & "65 and never ran into anything like that but the bars around the military bases were loaded with "bar girls". $10 would get you an all nighter at her place or a cheap motel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion