tuscl

In Praise of The Under Boob

Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:12 PM
Not all strippers/Dancers have them and they do not seem to be that much abundant either. But you know when you see one there is something jumping already in you and you can't help but approach her. So far, I consider myself lucky having access to three dancers who has this rare awesome under boob profile. When I go down kissing her from the neck, I always think about the under boob. Man, that region of the booby is one awesome place. I would lick it and suck with so much tender loving kisses. Oh man, I can't wait to see her again tonight. Her under boob is sooo perfect.

8 comments

• alabegonz
    9 years ago
    For you viewing pleasure: [view link] I give you the underboob!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Awesome link...
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Sort of like "upskirting," but above the waist. I'll leave it to others to come up with nicknames for this practice.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice pics
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Works for me. A good way to begin a weekend.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I always like to see women without bras. Even bikini tops are too much of a harness. So better just a teeshirt, or like in these pics, the very short tee shirt [view link] SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – under boob is nice – I personally really get turned on by a nice side boob view.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The underboob is her natural shape. She has to have zero uplift inorder to show it off. This is why I like the skimpy cut away one piece bathing suits, as they offer no uplift, instead of two piece suits. In some of the local bikini clubs the girls are wearing short short t-shirts which show the underboob. But because of the house minimum coverage rules they are gluing their nipples to the t-shirt. So it does offer a sort of up lift. I like no uplift, totally natural. Even if they have to cover up more, I still like all natural look. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion