tuscl

Mississauga Strip Clubs

Thursday, January 15, 2015 9:03 AM
Hey guys, Just looking for some insight on the Mississauga strip clubs - like I know Pure Gold is a hot spot And Ive heard Great things about Atlantis and Midway but unsure where to check out next. Anybody have any particularly great experiences/favourites in Mississauga (& why?) OR maybe send me a message to recommend a club/girl cause I would be interested in the extras with a hot girl without having to remove my leg for her as payment. Happy travels guys!

5 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sorry. I never go to clubs in places that I can't spell or pronounce.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    Farmerart has strong opinions about Mississauga clubs. I believe those are the ones he refers to "puss buckets," but wait for him to reply, or message him if he doesn't. In the mean time you can read his reviews of those clubs. See: [view link]
  • diamondxo
    9 years ago
    Million dollar u could probably get off 4 cheap n I'm pretty sure every girl do extras, new locomotion isn't as dirty not sure about extras they do happen not as common though.
  • welcome56
    9 years ago
    check out new locomotion or Cafe Atlantis. You will find what your looking for, for sure!!
  • jim16
    9 years ago
    Yes!! read farmerat's reviews of Mississauga clubs since 2011, mans a riot:P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion