tuscl

Street Walkers in Phoenix

ndnman
You got some Indian in you? No? Would you like to?
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 9:21 PM
Just read LDK's street walker story and that got me thinking....Does anyone know where the street walkers are hanging out these days in Phoenix,Az? A few years ago you'd spot almost a dozen near 51stAve/McDowell and more on 27th Ave from Indian school road to mcdowell road. In the afternoon, no less. The famed Van Buren street has been void of hookers since forever. So, where the hookers at?!

18 comments

• jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Maybe there's a big crackdown for the Super Bowl and they went into hiding? Or has it been like this for a while?
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I don't do streetwalkers, but you should look in the forum section of [view link] if you want this kind of info.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I agree with both of the above comments.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    I agree with Corvus' agreement. Like anyone gives a shit who agrees with someone's comments....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree with all of the above mentioned comments
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Txtittyfan's daughter and txtittyfan himself.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Jerikson can be disagreeable even when agreeing with someone. Yet more evidence that jerikson is a woman.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Street walker.... [view link]
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Perhaps I was too vague in my earlier comment? So, let me take this time to be more detailed in my thoughts and to say I actually do not agree with any god damned thing any one above has written and can express my thoughts so much better and eloquently than anyone else has. Are you ready? If not too fucking bad: From everything I have seen and heard from Phoenix there has been a crack down on street walkers and other sex workers in general leading up to the Super Bowl. And, with apologies to @AZDD, for better information on street walkers in Phoenix, or other locations across the US, one should refer to the USASex Guide, and not TUSCL. Or, perhaps I could save time and not worry about repeating the obvious and say I agree with comments previously made? Or, perhaps, that I concur with previous comments. Or perhaps to say the above comments are what I have also heard in my travels to Phoenix. Or to say that everyone else is full of shit and to disregard everything and everyone else and listen to me, and then repeat what has already been provided. Or perhaps I could say I agree with the previous comments? Or perhaps I could make petty comments that add nothing at all to the conversation and only serve to waste time and effort of any one reading, especially the OP who requested some simple, if off topic, information. Well, maybe not, as there are plenty of others who do that. Luckily, in the big scheme of things I truly don't give a fuck what any one else thinks. I'm just happy to be a contributing member of TUSCL and try to help when I can. And very thankful Founder has provided an ignore function. Happy lappers and be careful chasing street walkers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I was living close to Indy when the stupid bowl was there and they forced all the local girls underground and the national providers brought in underage girls for the out of town press corps and politicians. There was quite a stir about it because they suppressed the local 'of age' prostitutes because of pressure from the NFL for image reasons. But then could not stop the out of town little girl and little boy suppliers came to town to provide for the perverts in political office, hollyweed pervs and their sycophant press lap dogs. You could pick up the phone and get a 10 year old from Russia, China or Toledo but could not find a 20 something local woman. I was glad when the event was over and the creepy people from Washinton DC, LA and New York left. The NFL has to just hope that the rich powerful pervs from DC and LA that come to the game to be seen does not get caught bringing their perversions with them.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Geez, Corvus, chill dude...I was just messin' with you a bit... Everyone here is so fucking uptight.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Uptight, no. Bored with the pile of useless crap so common here, yes.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    @Corcvus: Jeez, take it easy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Street walkers are so pre-2000s – as w/ many other “industries”; the internet kinda changed the ho game. It used to be many hos would have to hit the street back in the day in order to have a steady supply of custies; but now a days w/ the internet and provider ads; the “corner” is now a virtual one. Back in the day one might be able to find “some” decent looking street walkers; but now a days those type of girls are def not in the corner anymore and the only thing that’s left is def not worth pursuing and can def be dangerous The game has changed and so should you – forget about the streetwalkers and pursue better avenues.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Shit. I wouldn't touch any of the SW I've seen. They may look fine from a distance, but, up close, the one's I've seen looked meth'ed out big time. If they look any better, I assume they are cops. Yea, I agree. Find them on the net.
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Forget the street walker stuff, way too dangerous. You're better off hitting the AMPs or the Internet.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Yeah, Lone Wolf is right on. Plus, if you're worried at all about getting an STD from a BBBJ in a street club, you can probably multiply that risk by 1000 with a streetwalker. General skankiness, abundant meatheads, heavily armed pimps, and cops looking to clean up for the Super Bowl - why the fuck would anyone be interested in a streetwalker???
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Correction ^^^. Strip club, not street club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion