tuscl

Anyone know if The Gentlemen's Club in Wellford SC is nude or topless?

The latest reviews don't say with the last review sounding more like a promotion than someone who visits strip clubs on his own. I somehow doubt it is because one review said it was not byob.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    The club details list the club as nude but a nude club inSouth Carolina that is not byob doesn't make any sense. I doubt it is nude.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Topless
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    How do I know? I phoned them.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks. answers that question.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think I called them before and was told that but could not remember.

Founder if you read this, please update the club details to topless instead of nude for the club mentioned so I don't forget again in another year. Thanks in advance.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I doubt Founder will be reading this. Why don't you click on update club details and fill in the correct information.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I posted a message on update club details. I do not know why when you click on update club details, it does not have nude checked off but when you view club details, it shows nude as one of the features.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    shark - The features section can be automatically changed every time a new review is submitted but the rest of it... type club, hours, etc can only be changed by submitting a club update
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion