tuscl

Stalker Psychology

jerikson40
New York
Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:22 PM
Recently it seems that when I visit TUSCL, the site no longer automatically logs me in. Which sucks. Because if I don't realize it, I'll visit this forum, forget to log in, and my ignore list isn't enabled. Which means I'll see all the nut cases who seem to enjoy stalking me. And honestly it makes me scratch my head a bit. Yeah, I can understand how some people hate to be criticized or proven wrong and shit. But there's a handful of people here who take that to a whole new level, and turn it into this fucking insane hatred and stalking bullshit. And I just don't understand it. Say what you want about me, but at least I don't give the childish attacks and calling people faggots and retards and stuff like that. At least my discussions are reasonable, rational, and thought out. If I'm wrong, then fine, show me where I'm wrong. But you can't say that I don't use some reasonably intelligent arguments when I present stuff. There's a few guys here, one in particular, who for the last two or three months since I returned here has had maybe 90% of his posts nothing but attacks on me. Is that the enjoyment of your fucking day? Coming to TUSCL and calling people retards, and analyzing every fucking syllable of every word I post to see if you can find some inconsistency you can wave at everyone to try to prove me wrong? Of course I'm wrong, probably about a lot of stuff. And I'm sure everyone else here is perfectly right about everything. But at least I have the balls to say what I think, and give my reasons, and put myself out there. Unlike some who are afraid to speak up so they "remove all doubt" that they are wrong. I dunno. Kinda sad that there are adults who act like fucking 6 year olds. Geez guys, get over it. Step away from the computer and get a fucking hobby. Maybe you'll grow up.

26 comments

• jvTroop
    9 years ago
    Hey buddy
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @jerkoffson: I guess they all jealous they don't have your obvious skills with women which stems from how you know so much better than most he to act like a real man.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    What is this chick bitching about now?
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I don't know but i got my review in so i ant no troll
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Way to go JV. I flagged it. It was pretty pitiful.... Everyone should read it
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Geez when isn't jerkoffson on the rag? All she does is piss and moan about everything. So why is she still here if its so awful? What a cunt. GTFO already.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ well said
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "Which means I'll see all the nut cases who seem to enjoy stalking me." Well don't pride yourself there sir...bla bla bla bla "And honestly it makes me scratch my head a bit. Bla bla bla, And I just don't understand it. Bla bla bla, Of course I'm wrong" Sounds like you got it all right there boss...congrats.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    What did i ever do to you ?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Mikeya was just kidding. Your review is not flagged
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    jerikson40 Joined Oct 2010 Clubs: 18 Reviews: 59 Standard Useless Review Last Comment: Just Now May 13, 2013 • As a public service, I thought I'd save most of the reviewers on this site some work and provide a "fill in the blanks" standard review that looks pretty much the same as 80% of all the reviews that get posted. A review that tells the reader absolutely nothing useful about the club, other than maybe rehashing the same basic info that has been discussed hundreds of times over the years, as well as providing a whole bunch of totally useless shit: "Stopped at _____ with my buds, who hadn't been to this club before. The parking lot was ______. Paid the bouncer the cover and sat in one of the uncomfortable chairs. The decor was really ____, and the waitress was kinda cute. There were some other customers there, and me and my buds watched the game on the TV over the bar. There were a few dancers, some were kinda hot, so not so hot. I was teasing my buds about getting lap dances, and they kinda teased me and were, like, trying to get me to get a lap dance. And I was thinking about it, but didn't want to blow all my cash, so I didn't partake. But I'm sure the lap dances will leave you happy (if you know what I mean). So I went into the restroom and it was kinda gross. After that I came out and we watched a a pretty hot girl on stage. I don't know her name but she looked pretty awesome. And she did some awesome pole work. My buddy finally went and got a lap dance from this other dancer, and he came back with a big smile, if you know what I mean. I really think this is a great place to go, and the dancers are pretty cool." Dougster Joined Aug 2008 Clubs: 43 Reviews: 50 May 13, 2013 • What are bitching and whining about now, jerkoffson? Alucard Joined Jun 2002 Clubs: 22 Reviews: 52 May 13, 2013 • And you really think you're providing a public service with the above? NOT!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Remember that^^^
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    I've only been on tuscl for a few days so no
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ well hello juice!
  • zipman68
    9 years ago
    Don't worry jerikson40 dude. Take a chill pill. Nobody is stalking you. Some folks like to shovel shit in your general direction but I'm sure that is meant to be in good fun. OK guys...let's all agree not to stalk jerikson40, ok? There, problem solved!
  • goonster
    9 years ago
    Haters always gonna hate. Just do what you do and let it fall where it may.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    Actually the purpose of my post was not to complain or be upset about it...it's not a big deal since all the loons are on ignore, so I don't usually see it. but it was to try to get someone to explain what's going on in these guys' minds that causes them to be so fucking looney toons? I mean someone spends all day filling up thread responses with blanks or copy/pasted stuff? Hundreds of them? And others just post haterade, and nothing else? I dunno, it just seems so abnormal. But most here seem to treat it like it's normal and fine. TUSCL is kinda like the twilight zone or something.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ you think that took all day? Try about 2 minutes or less.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Jerikson, your wordings betray you. You are a girl.
  • jerikson40
    9 years ago
    OMG alabegonz !!! I'm all, like WOW !! You're not only smooth, and a Zen master, you're a master in perceiving the innermost thoughts and workings of those around you !!! I'm busted !!! You're just too good, dude. OMG !!! No wonder the chicks are just lining up for a taste of that yummy alabegonz...
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I doubt jerkoffson is a girl. But he's a definitely a fag.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Jerikson, I think you probably still have me on ignore. So you won't be able to read this. But in large measure I agree with you. I've had to face people who seem to be online 24 hours a day and who seem to have nothing better to do but make up ways to insult me, and then they tell me to "get a job" and say that I am masturbating in my mother's basement. I actually appreciate the people who engage in sensible discussions, even though they and I don't agree. But for the people who do nothing except posting meta discourse, talk about the talk, you just have to ignore them. They are the school yard bully type. Just don't let them pull you down the their level. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If jerikson is not a woman all he/she has to do is accept my invitation. All I want is the truth.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    She won't accept because then she'd be outed as the bitter old worn out stripper that she is.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    So did @jerikson agree to meet up with JS69 in LA?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion