Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

South Park - Tom Cruise

jerikson40

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

South Park is easily the funniest shit on TV. No question. And they get away with stuff I just can't imagine.

This one is fucking priceless. And if you don't understand why it's funny, do some research.

I cannot believe they got away with this. Hilarious.

Replies (167)Latest

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

The Tom Cruise in a closet episode was also hilarious. HI-LAR-EEE-OUS!!!

Unfortunately, Isaac Hayes left the show after that episode because it made fun of Scientology. Fuckin' Scientology I mean, I have to admire L. Ron Hubbard for parlaying his bad Sci Fi stories into a position as prophet of a new religion, but its crazy that people still believe that shit.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Kim Kardashian is a hobbit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ that one is funny too

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I like the strip club peppermint hippo in south park

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Scientology is about the only thing more dangerous than Born Again Christianity!

SJG

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Woo hoo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I dont get it? How did this thread get over 100 comments? Im scratching my head

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement