tuscl

Where the hell *is* Steve229 anyway ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Did he elope w/ his SB?

24 comments

• GoVikings
    10 years ago
    Yeah, this sucks. He hasn't been on here in a while. Him and SlickSpic...this is no good :(
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I think the guy was pretty prone to depression. Like when he went into a funk and kind of let himself go just because a hooker moved on.

Maybe some other minor thing sent into another funk and he can't even motivate himself to log on and quote song lyrics and discuss celebrity gossip.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Poor old cflock.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Slaux.pas said he ran him off the site with all his smart talk, yet where is slaux.pas?
  • horny480
    10 years ago
    I'm sure he is making comments, under another name. And when he come back as Steve229, you'll get another lie about how he was spending time with his sugarbaby. In the meantime check out some of these posts and compare to his old post, you're quickly find out who he is.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Just when I had learned to tell the difference between Steve and Steve dot you're telling me that he now has some other name. Will that name also gave a dot alias?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Hmmm
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    He has not even opened the PM I sent him a couple of weeks ago. I am concerned. I want to see him back here.

SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I must say I'm a little perplexed, SJG. Stevie-girl was never nice to you. Why would you want to see her back?

• san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Enough of this making fun of people. *HE* was indeed very nice to me. *HE* has his own ideas and I found *HIS* posts interesting. I hope to see *HIM* back and I am concerned.

Does anyone know him on the ground? Is there someone we could PM? Does anyone know his women, so that we could get to him that way?

SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still MIA? Or in his case MI*L*A?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    So where is he? He should come back. Plenty of headlines in the media for him to quote now about how DOOMED we are!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Any word on his whereabouts?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No word?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still no word?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Still nobody hasn't heard anything?
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Steve229 is on a voyage of atunement an reflection when he returneth he shalt cum too my house and bee on of us
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    So where'd he go? Into a funk again?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Mila Kunis is on Conan tonight. Maybe Steve will be in the audience.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Stevie-girl on the run. Like the faggot that he is.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    vincemichaels was "away" quite some time but did make his presence known. Perhaps they will do the same.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    I know! Stevie-girl is no longer on the board because he is out celebrating the year of the sheep. Very appropriate for him. Please media. Tell me what to think.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    No ideas?
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Think Stevie-girl will show up to help celebrate (admit she was wrong) when the NASDAQ breaks through the 2000 highs?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion