tuscl

Masturbating a dancer ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Piggybacking on shadow’s thread about dancers masturbating – have you ever finger banged a dancer till she pops?

I’ve done it several times and one of those times was a black dancer I mentioned in my TUSCL article where she started squirting BIG TIME and I had never seen a squirter “live” b/f.

Have you masturbated/finger-banged a dancer till she came and came HARD?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Yes. A few times. Normally if I can get one that hot, then I'm going to stick something other than my finger in there. :)
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    One pleasure I haven't achieved yet, finger banged a few but the situation wasn't discreet enough to keep going long enough to tip her over the edge. I'll keep working on it :-)
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    If I had sausage fingers I could be a more accomplished finger bangerer.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yup.
    Oh the memories....... :-p
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    yup, done that too.

Won't forget the first time I did it, we are still 'friends' and I am still visiting her. She sends me texts and we still keep in touch.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Don't think I ever did that with a stripper. Unless she's paying me, I'm not gonna pleasure her, she's gonna pleasure me. Girlfriends, of course. Strippers, no way.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "Unless she's paying me, I'm not gonna pleasure her, she's gonna pleasure me." One of the stupidest things jerkison has ever said, right up there with a lap dance is worth .45 cents.

If you pleasure them first, then they are 1) more likely to do you, and 2) more likely to do a good job. Of course this doesn't work all, or even most, of the time. But sometimes it does, and if one follows jerikson's philosophy you will miss out on these rare but awesome opportunities.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yes I finger dancers if they let me. I tried with the lying bitch I had last night but she said no. But others have said yes, and a few got off on it.
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    Yes, with two different dancers.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Never even tried. I'm a chronic nailbiter, so I don't want to risk scratching her. I've even turned down a couple of invitations because of it.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    I am often asked to lick and suck clit.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I have done it a few times
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    "Don't think I ever did that with a stripper. Unless she's paying me, I'm not gonna pleasure her, she's gonna pleasure me. Girlfriends, of course. Strippers, no way."

No wonder jerkoff is so grouchy. He never gives so he never gets
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I've done 5 different AMP girls since Thanksgiving, and so I've DATYed w/ FIV till pop 5 different girls.

I've probably emphasized this aspect of the session a little more due to reflection on Shadowcat's "Inpector" tee-shirt. FIV is a capacity multiplier.

None of the girls had any hesitancy about this. But they did seem a little bit surprised at what I was proceeding to do, and that I took them all the way 'till completion. But it was most clear that they all loved it, and they made this known.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I finger-banged a stripper until she came and squirted profusely into a beaker. She then caused Cold Fusion to occur in the fluid in the beaker.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Gentlemen, you have much better control over your fingers than you do any other part of your body. As such, you can much better find the key spots on a woman with them consistently with them.

Had my fingers in a fair share of young ladies personal areas. They've always been happier as a result. My favorite thing to do when I want her to be happy.

Come-hither motion FTW
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    How did she cause cold fusion to occur? Did the liquid boil? Did the Pyrex glass break? Did you detect any neutrons? Free neutrons only have a half life of 10.5 minutes. Did you do a background radiation test before finger-banging her? At that strip club will they loan you a Geiger counter?

"My favorite thing to do when I want her to be happy."

I go along with this completely. This is why immediately after joining TUSCL I found myself completely put off by Mr. LDK's posts and attitudes, and those of many like him who see it is as the strippers job to 'bust a nut'. Nothing personal, I just can't go along with where they are coming from.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    The stripper told me her butt plug was a deluxe model with a built-in neutron counter. It could communicate neutron count readings directly to her brain along the densely clustered nerve endings in the human rectum.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Ibbaicni, guessing those readings weren't traveling too far then.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    It was the same problem with my ex-wife too. She always used her little brain, at the base of the spine, instead of her big brain. I kept pointing it out to her, but it was no use.

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    No way her brain could be in her ass. In fact, the way I know for sure she didn't fake her orgasm was because she told me her day job was as a Federal Appellate Court Judge, so she would not want to endanger her reputation for honesty. You have to be smart to get through law school.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion