Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I wish I has cool parents like this when I was a teen

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Sounds like a future stripper.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

True. Then mommy will call her "the baddest bitch in the club."

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

The way i see it, the dad is a liberal jerk, Surprised his last name isn't Fokker.

Profile picture for Holdem2
Holdem2
•

The dad will get off easy. He is a lawyer and that means he is above the law. He should lose his license.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Ignorance comes in all professions. Just goes to show that anyone in any level of society can be a bad parent or parents!

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

That's not far from my neck of the woods!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement